1.    #1  
    Just back form vacation.

Took pictures with my Sony digital camera that I would like to email to someone but I didn't bring my laptop.

Does anybody know if there a converter out there that can use the SD Card slot to convert the sony memory stick (without a computer/laptop)?

I know there are card readers out there but do you need a computer for all of them?

Thanks.
    Global Posts
    200 Global Posts
    I have been thinking about this also. But I have a digital camera that uses SmartMedia. I just wanted a way to email the photos home so I can empty my memory card. Instead of buying one of those portable drives or bringing my laptop.

Perhaps I will just buy a new digital camera that takes SD cards and save the hassle.
    The only adapter I have ever seen that allows you to use 1 memery type in place for another is a MS/MSPRO/SM/SD to Compact Flash adapter

What I did is just beam the JPG files using my Clie. A friend of mine has IR on his camera and he beamed my T600 a couple of pics he took with his camera.
    Palm III > Palm IIIC > Handera 330 > Kyocera 6035 & Sony NR70V > Treo 600 > Treo650 & Palm LifeDrive > Modded LifeDrive w/16gig CF > Palm Pre