1.    #1  
    It seems the built in Blazer web browser is good enough for what I need. Why would anyone need anything else?

However, being a past user of PocketPC Phone Edition (which is a PocketPC device), I am disapointed that I can't save chosen URLs from Internet Explorer to my Treo 600.

I frequently bookmark Palm friendly sites. If I want to put them in my palm, it requires manually typing them into my palm one by one.

What am I missing?
    Surely there is an easy way to backup these favorite URLs into my Palm where I can simply click them when I want to? Please advise.
    Previous User of T-Mobile Pocket PC Phone Edition, Now Using T-Mobile Treo 600, Firmware v3.05, Software v600-1.12-ROW, Palm OS v5.2.1, Hardware B, Handspring Phone v1.0
    Global Posts
    91 Global Posts
    No easy way I've found other than EIS but then they'll only sync to Eudora's text only browser. I usually paste them into an Outlook memo I've titled Web Links and copy paste from there into Blazer. Not very elegant but it works.

I'm really suprised nobody's come up with a Favorites "sync" tool for the various browsers out there.

-bostonguy
  3.    #3  
    Thanks for your comments. Where might one go to push for this in development. Surely somebody can pick this up fairly quickly and write something?
    Previous User of T-Mobile Pocket PC Phone Edition, Now Using T-Mobile Treo 600, Firmware v3.05, Software v600-1.12-ROW, Palm OS v5.2.1, Hardware B, Handspring Phone v1.0
    Why not email them to yourself....won't they be a link in the email? just click thelink, and bookmark the page once you get there...

HTH,
    Joe
  5.    #5  
    Hmmm
    That's an idea. It sure would be easier if one of the programmers out there would just write an app for it but I'm experimenting with this one. It could feasibly work I think.

Step 1:
    If I "explorer" the favorites folder in Windows Explorer so that I can see the list, they all show up. Step one complete.

Step 2:
    I copy and past them into an Outlook email. Outlook blocks them. I'm not sure what it's blocking exactly. I wonder if there is a way to just get them into the body of the message instead of sending them as attached files?

Any suggestions would be appreciated.