1.    #1  
    i only see SMS #'s.....where are my EMAIL ADRESSES?

not happy. can't believe that I'm the only one having this problem.

-good server runs at the office
    -good inbox and sprint/palmone inbox both work
    -i go to pics, snap a pic, share, then hit the "to:" drop down menu, and ALL I SEE are sms #'s....WHERE ARE THE EMAIL CHOICES?

the emails are there within contacts. i can't stand this. maybe i'll just run the damn thing over with my car a couple of times, maybe that will help.

NEVER HAD weaknesses like these with my Blackberry.

i knew this thing was worthless. if it CAN'T DO IT ALL CORRECTLY, then it's not worth the $450. end of story.
    Last edited by oalvarez; 06/08/2004 at 08:07 PM.
  2.    #2  
    is it safe to assume that there is NO FIX for this problem?
    You share a pic by opening your email, attaching it and emailing it.

At least, that's how I do it.

I use the "sharing" function in the picture program to SMS it to another phone.
    Quote Originally Posted by oalvarez
    NEVER HAD weaknesses like these with my Blackberry.
    You had a Blackberry that took pictures??? Huh?
    Global Posts
    326 Global Posts
    i knew this thing was worthless. if it CAN'T DO IT ALL CORRECTLY, then it's not worth the $450. end of story.
    Jeez dude. Bad attitude much? Doesn't sound like you solicited help to solve the problem before you started complaining.

By the way, what is "IT ALL?" Do you count the ability to watch movies, record sound, play a Nintendo emulator and chat in that category?

Do some research before you give up or complain for God's sake.
    You always have the option with GoodLink to remove the Good Addr application and run with the original Treo Contacts instead. It takes a bit of surgery with the delete command to do it but it wil fix your issue. Otherwise, complain to Good.
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by phildro
    Jeez dude. Bad attitude much? Doesn't sound like you solicited help to solve the problem before you started complaining.

By the way, what is "IT ALL?" Do you count the ability to watch movies, record sound, play a Nintendo emulator and chat in that category?

Do some research before you give up or complain for God's sake.
    bug off pal, the original question was posed days ago, 40 or something views without a response. did all the research i could on the boards, to no avail.

cheers
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by Poryphyron
    You always have the option with GoodLink to remove the Good Addr application and run with the original Treo Contacts instead. It takes a bit of surgery with the delete command to do it but it wil fix your issue. Otherwise, complain to Good.

Thank you, Poryphyron, will look into that.
    Global Posts
    974 Global Posts
    You absolutely CAN choose email adresses from the contact list. This is not a problem with your "worthless $450 Treo", it's a problem with your 3rd party software.
    Last edited by Minsc; 06/09/2004 at 10:34 PM.
    when I do a pic share, all the various emaill addresses are there when I select 'lookup in contacts'.
    Must be either something you're doing wrong, or the 3rd party sw. Strange.
    Global Posts
    326 Global Posts
    If you want to email the pics, use the free handspring application. The picture mail is one big sprint ad, and many people prefer to just attach the pic to an email rather than the website.