1.    #1  
    I am using the today program and love it. I like having all of my information in one place, but when the treo goes into power save mode, my only choice is to return to the phone or one of the other hotkeys.
    I use the program Verichat heavily. This is cumbersome if the screen turns off.
    is there a way to return to the previous application after turning the screen back on?
    TIA
    Quote Originally Posted by broberob
    I am using the today program and love it. I like having all of my information in one place, but when the treo goes into power save mode, my only choice is to return to the phone or one of the other hotkeys.
    I use the program Verichat heavily. This is cumbersome if the screen turns off.
    is there a way to return to the previous application after turning the screen back on?
    TIA
    I used the Today program for awhile but discarded it because it misbehaved way too much on my Treo.

BTW, what exactly happened to your Treo in your Avatar? Assuming that is your Treo of course. Curiosity finally gave in to my own reasoning and now I need to know.
    The Quickster
    "I'm your Huckleberry!"
  3.    #3  
    the network search issue took a toll on my nerves I got pissed and the treo hit tile at about 40mph directly on the antenna. I called customer care and told them about the network search problem and they said the phone was part of a batch of bad ones. She said to take it into the store... 5 minutes later I walk out with a brand new palmone treo

I wouldn't have called if it wasn't for treocentral
  4.    #4  
    do you know of or use anything similar?? i really like it and dont wanna give up just yet, especially for the line that says "tap here for owner information"

If a good samaritan jsut happened to find the phone and knew how to turn it on, this would be useful.
    Quote Originally Posted by broberob
    do you know of or use anything similar?? i really like it and dont wanna give up just yet, especially for the line that says "tap here for owner information"

If a good samaritan jsut happened to find the phone and knew how to turn it on, this would be useful.
    The only thing I have heard regarding today type applications is that there is supposedly a new one coming out by the autor of TakePhone that is supposed to be designed from the ground up to be Treo 600 friendly.

As always, and most unfortuante, it will probaly not be free.

I have been thinking about contacting the author of today and see if he will share with me so I do not have to start over creating my own today type functionality. Like you, I also like his app very much but was disappointed by a few of his decisions. Ah, such is life though.
    The Quickster
    "I'm your Huckleberry!"