1.    #1  
    Just curious....

Has anyone seen the Taxi since the update. I had seen it in the past every week or so, but haven't seen it since the update. The little Easter Egg shows, so I will be waiting...
    I've seen mine twice today. I can't think of the last time I saw it before today.
    I also seen it twice.
    Global Posts
    277 Global Posts
    Put me down for two, too!
    nope haven't seen it ... but then again, i didn't see it too often before the update either.
    Truth is good, knowledge is power and it's the second mouse who gets the cheese
    Saw it once per day since upgrading on Monday.
    The Toad
  7. brf
    I saw the taxi today! First time since I did the update.
    VisorPhone >>Treo 600 >>Black Palm Centro
    PacBell/Cingular/AT&T GSM
    Any errors in tact, fact or spelling
    are entirely due to transmission error
    saw it twice today too!
    Global Posts
    571 Global Posts
    just a reminder...
    Those of you new to the forum may not know about the Yellow Taxi Easter Egg. There was a lonnnnng thread about this before the TC Crash of '04. To enable the Taxi Easter Egg hit the Apps key (the little house key at the bottom of the keyboard)...Select Preferences...Select General. Now comes the fun part. Using the stylus, draw a little counterclockwise circle in the lower right corner of the screen. If you get it just right, a multicolored Easter Egg magically appears. To disable it, just tap the egg with the stylus.

The Taxi appears intermittently and unpredictably. This has resulted in folks thinking that this is just one big "snipe hunt". Well, doubt no more! I finally managed to photograph the tail end of the Taxi as it was leaving the screen this morning. I was working on something else and had to grab the camera quick. Check out the attached screen shot.

Enjoy,
    EdK
    Attached Images Taxi Caught.jpg (100.7 KB, 547 views)

Quote Originally Posted by g.711
    just a reminder...
    Those of you new to the forum may not know about the Yellow Taxi Easter Egg. There was a lonnnnng thread about this before the TC Crash of '04. To enable the Taxi Easter Egg hit the Apps key (the little house key at the bottom of the keyboard)...Select Preferences...Select General. Now comes the fun part. Using the stylus, draw a little counterclockwise circle in the lower right corner of the screen. If you get it just right, a multicolored Easter Egg magically appears. To disable it, just tap the egg with the stylus.

http://discuss.treocentral.com/showthread.php?t=50374

You can see a picture of the Taxi in the first post in the thread. The Easter Egg survived the Sprint v1.1 to v1.2 upgrade on my Treo. It has remained enabled after a few hard resets. It was turned off by one hard reset. I'm not sure why .

EdK
    Handspring Treo 600 R.I.P. ...
    Insurance replacement Sprint Treo 755P ...
    16GB iPhone 3G
    Global Posts
    57 Global Posts
    just a reminder...
    Now comes the fun part. Using the stylus, draw a little counterclockwise circle in the lower right corner of the screen. If you get it just right, a multicolored Easter Egg magically appears.

Rob
    I have been searching for the taxi for four months now... the egg is active but i get no love
    Took 5 months to see the taxi, but I finally saw it some time AFTER the update.
    I noticed that the egg had disappeared on mine so I did the circle and it was back. When I tap the egg my Treo reboots. I can get it to go away by doing another circle and back again with a third circle...but tapping it causes a soft reboot.
    just a reminder...

The Taxi appears intermittently and unpredictably. This has resulted in folks thinking that this is just one big "snipe hunt". Well, doubt no more! I finally managed to photograph the tail end of the Taxi as it was leaving the screen this morning. I was working on something else and had to grab the camera quick. Check out the attached screen shot.

Enjoy,
    EdK
    Attached Images Taxi Caught.jpg (100.7 KB, 547 views)

I tried to make the easter egg appear but after about 30 fail attempts I still cant do it. Am I doing something wrong? I made big circles and small ones and everything in between but it still wont come up.

Nevermaind....I made a circle a little bit faster and made a beep and it finally worked. Thank you
    Seen it twice since the update (a week or so).
    T650 Unbranded w/Cingular