1.    #1  
    I bought a car charger on ebay that said it was an OEM car charger. The one I received does not have a CE mark on it, and it looks slightly different from the pictures of chargers I've seen on Handspring's website. Does anyone know if all OEM T600 car chargers have a CE mark on it?

Normally, I wouldn't care, but I've seen some posts about problems with non-oem chargers affecting batteries. Since I'm using my T600 on Verizon, I pretty much have no warranty. Thus, I try to be extra careful about such things.

Thanks
    -whosywhat
    I have the same question - the charger I bought was advertised as OEM Handspring, but the item delivered does not have any branded logos etrc. It also does not have a CE sticker. The charger does look identicle to the one pictured on the slip included with my phone with the car charger warning - but looks completely different from the one currently offered by Handspring.

Could somebody post a picture of the car charger known not to work?
    You guys should refer to the following link with pic:

http://kb.palmone.com/SRVS/CGI-BIN/W...ase=obj(28393)

Be careful and use ONLY the approved VPA for your Treo 600 as described above or will will destroy your Treo's battery!!!

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    Thank you gfunk - I appreciate the link andI'll proceed with caution. Fortunately the charger I bought looks like the one on the left (in the link) - do you know if the problematic ones were really distinctly different looking?