1. DFW
    Global Posts
    10 Global Posts
    I searched and couldn't find a clear answer and at the risk seeming dumb, is there a method to download files (*.exe's) to my laptop and then transfer them to the Treo?
    I think the only method would be to put it on a SD card using a SD card reader/writer. Another option is to use Card Export, which makes the Treo appear to be a removable drive to Windows. I think there is similar software for Mac as well.

I don't think it would be possible to hotsync it, except maybe if it was zipped.
    Quote Originally Posted by DFW
    I searched and couldn't find a clear answer and at the risk seeming dumb, is there a method to download files (*.exe's) to my laptop and then transfer them to the Treo?
    What you need is Media Manager from www.toysoft.ca to register the .exe extension and default path with Hotsync manager. You then drag and drop the .exe file on to the InstallTools window. The file destination should changed to "sd card". after you hotsync the .exe will be placed to the folder you can selected using media manager.
    Want mp3/wav ringtones , Audio and Video recording for your Treo600/650? visit www.toysoft.ca
  4. DFW
    Global Posts
    10 Global Posts
    Thanks Alex, SD card it is.