Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Still waiting on them to get it in. I already know that I am getting a 600 though
    Man life is good. PIcked up my phone yesterday. At first the couldn't find it. But they did and I am already in love. I can tell you that if you do a warranty exchange in store, you will most likely get a 600. 300 isn't even on the list any more
    For the second time in less than a year, the lid on my 300 cracked. The store manager informed me that even though I received my current phone in January 2004 the warranty had expired.

She told me the warranty policy was 6 months from receipt of a previous warranty replacment or 12 months from the purchase of the original, whichever is longer.

However, good news is that since it is a common problem, she told me she was authorized to order me a new Treo 300 without having to utilize my replacement option. I will see if they send a 600 but I am not getting my hopes up...
    I took the treo 300 into the SPRINT PCS store and they told me to contact Lockline for a replacement. The issue is that my Treo 300 will not take any SW updates. Will I luck out and get a Treo 600? Anyone attempted to make a claim on the TREO 300 lately from Lockline? What did you receive? I ahave read the other posts but maybe they have run out of 300's?
    I got brand new T300 this past Thursday from Lock/line. It works perfectly.
    Visor Platinum-->Visor NEO--->M505--->Treo 300 Sprint--->Treo 600---> TREO 650 ---> Treo 700P ---> Treo 755 --->Touch Diamond--->Touch Pro ---> Palm Pre
    Check out the expert judges at http//:mobileappsshowdown.com
    Dragonman, how long did the process take from the time you called in the claim till you got the new phone?

I would hope that i at least get the same. I would love the Treo 600 but a NEW 300 would do just fine. Thank you for the info. Is there anyone else who has made a claim recently?
    blh20s, i filed a claim friday and lockline told me it would be tuesday hopefully it comes today and things have changed at lockline its now 50 dollars to file a claim and the only good thing that came out of this conversation with lockline its now got a new warrenty of 12 full months. well see what happens
    Lonnielove, did they say you were getting the T300 or the T600? Like I said I would be happy with a brand new T300 with warranty.
    I only have the enhanced warranty portion (only $2 a month vs. $5 for the equipment replacement.) and only had to pay a $10 deductible because my phone had a warranty issue. I called the claim in on Fri and received the new one on the following Thursday.
    Visor Platinum-->Visor NEO--->M505--->Treo 300 Sprint--->Treo 600---> TREO 650 ---> Treo 700P ---> Treo 755 --->Touch Diamond--->Touch Pro ---> Palm Pre
    no i filed a claim for a 600 because thats what i called for im just letting you know for dilevery purposes. sorry for the misscommunication. i guess i didnt get it today tommarrow forsure
    The paperwork that came from Lock/line states "All new and reconditioned PCS phones received through the ERP have a 12-month warranty from Sprint"
    I was told at Sprint store recons only have 6 mos. I will keep my paper work just in case.
    Great idea, I will have to do the same incase I receive a reconditioned model. Is that what you got Dragonman? Reconditioned? Does it look and acted new?
    Nope, I got a brand new one-just lucky I guess
    ho, hey check this out i finally recieved it and it was a new one and what bursed my bubble it had no freaking camara may be ill recieve a new one like dragonman 0206 hoe fully new 650.
    How could you recieve a T600 with no camera? Is LOckline crazy? I stilll have a few more days before I can make my claim. Keeping my fingers crossed dor the T600 though.
    If today was the 21 day after I started Lockiline can I call today to make a claim or in the experience of others should I wait till maybe Monday?
    Well I finally made it happen. But actually a better deal then I thought. I went into the SPRINT store and they are replacing my TREO 300 with a TREO 600 covered under the Warranty program. I should have in my hands in 3-4 days. I will keep everyone posted.
    I went and bought a refurb. Treo300 off of TigerDirect in late September for $99. The flipscreen cracked, and finally broke off last night. I purchased the "extended warranty plan" from Tiger, but after calling their independent insurer, I realized what a joke that was - they don't cover physical damage. WTF? Anyhow, they DID tell me though that my T300 was still under warranty - I thought I only had a 30 limited, but apparently I had a 90 day. Woot.
    So i call PalmOne, they tell me to call Sprint, and Sprint tells me to get into a store... So today at lunch, I walked down to the Sprint store on LaSalle in Chicago's loop. The guy at the counter took the phone into the back, showed the tech, and approx. 1.5 seconds later he came out saying the phone couldn't be repaired. He was surprised when he found out the phone was still under warranty, so he went ahead and filed for a replacement.
    Oh look! Sprint hasn't anymore T300's! Darn... He just had to offer me a T600. It'll be here Friday! Rad.
    My only concern is that the T600 won't have a camera. (I know - i shouldn't look a gift horse in the mouth, but geez...) i should've brought the T300 to the Sprint store closer to my place - but hey...
    I'll let you know what I get!
    GOT IT TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Received the Treo 600 in place of the Treo 300. Good luck to anyone else.
    Rad - got my Treoo 600 refurb replacement Friday afternoon. The dude @ the Sprint store didn't give me any accessories, cables, software...nada except the handset. Luckily all T300 cables and sync cord work w/ the T600, and besides the aggrevation of having to d/l new soft and apps from palmOne (not getting all the install CDs), I'm real happy w/ the trade-in.
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast