1.    #1  
    With latest version of Soundrec having those 3 slider settings, has anyone figured out the optimal settings? I always work with an SD card.

If I set the quality much above 10, the playback speed apears too fast. What settings have you found best for all 3 sliders? (for SD card). thx.
    mine are set to 6 for playback, 3 for record, and 12 for quality.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cruising
    With latest version of Soundrec having those 3 slider settings, has anyone figured out the optimal settings? I always work with an SD card.

If I set the quality much above 10, the playback speed apears too fast. What settings have you found best for all 3 sliders? (for SD card). thx.
    I almost have the same settings as yours. However, I would first record using internal memory then move the file to my SD card. It will play as recorded with the file on the SD card.
    I also record into memory, then move it onto the card - that way you can record with as high a quality setting as you want. If you are making hugely longer recordings and don't have a huge amount of memory free, well, i guess you gotta record right to the card. I use "2" for the recording value - anything higher generates static.