1.    #1  
    Now that 1.20 been out for a while, what's your experience with it? I find that I am getting soft resets way more often with 1.20 than 1.10, with the Mail app in ROM, with SMS, with Web, with the. These are all core apps. 1.20 is much flakier imo.
    Global Posts
    366 Global Posts
    I find 1.20 perfectly stable so far. Got it as soon as it was released. But the 1.1 was fine too. And whatever the thing shipped with. I run Snappermail, a bunch of games, use SMS extensively, talk on the phone quite a bit. Hardware B, SN date 3395.

Coincidentally, I *JUST* got a text message from Sprint informing me a "fix" was available. I got excited about another update, but it was just a belated alert regarding 1.20.
    I haven't noticed any more or less soft resets with 1.20 than 1.10. I've seen references on this board to resets in HS Mail - I haven't seen any, but I'm not a heavy user.
    1.10 worked like a charm. I should have left well enough alone. No crash for 6 months with 1.10. Now, 6 a day with 1.20
    Works as good as V1.10 and way better then V1.00
    Global Posts
    366 Global Posts
    Getting toward the end of this month and still no crashes or hiccups at all with 1.20. Sorry other folks haven't found the same. Might want to look at crappy apps installed on your device.