1.    #1  
    I've read everything I can find and don't want to shell out $300+ dollars to get a repeater. Every time I follow someone's link to a place that sells antennas they never have the treo listed. Can someone tell me what type of antenna connection the t600 has or provide a link to a compatable antenna?

Thanks!

1st disscus

discuss 2

discuss 3
    The only external antenna connector I have found is the one furnished with the PalmOne car kit. While I am not very fond of the car kit - like the phone it is a serious comprimise - at least it does allow the connection of an external antenna. None of the typical antenna connector folks, Wilson is the best, has provided a "pig tail" cable to connect the Treo 600.
  3.    #3  
    don't really want to pay for the car kit, don't spend that much time in the car on the phone. I've e-mailed the guys @ cellantenna.com and I'll let you know if they ever respond. But in the mean time if you have any advice on getting a stronger sprint singnal please let me know. (other than the booster and repeater)
  4.    #4  
    Here is the e-mail I got back;

Subject RE: treo 600

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Unfortunately, our manufacturers have been unable to make that adapter part of their inventory. Until they do, we will not be able carry it.

Regards,

Marcel

Cell Antenna Corp.
    Called Wilson they are working on the adapter but it is still at least 3 months away! I cannot wait I need it for those long drives weekly from Central to Southern California I5 is just not very stimulating.....
    One option is to find an old Sprint phone where antenna adapter cables are available and snake the connector over to the Treo. Just gotta find one that has a compatible soldering footprint. I would attempt that if I have an old Sprint phone to take apart. Anyone have one to donate for a good cause?