Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Hi,

I would like to invite everybody here who are interested to beta test special edition of Facer Launcher for treo.

If you are interested, please email me at azrul@pocketcraft.com

We will be giving away Facer for free to all our (active) beta tester.

Facer Launcher is a PalmOS launcher that combines a "today page" and a "launcher in one. It's today page uses a plug-in system that allows you to decide that you want to display on the today page screen. Currently we have datebook, todo list, versaMail, a financial apps and a weather plugin for Facer's today page.

here is some screenshots

If you want to know more about Facer, have a look at our website, http://www.pocketcraft.com

Thank You,
    Azrul
    PocketCraft Softwarehttp://www.pocketcraft.com/images/plug.gif
    Last edited by ergo_etc; 06/04/2004 at 07:22 AM.
    Perhaps if you described what it does in your post above, you might get more interest.

EDIT: Looked at your link. So it's another launcher. Ok.
    would like to help. sent you an email.

thanks
    count me in vvaio@email.com
    i too would like to help you it looks good
    Nokia 3210 > Nokia 3310 >Palm Vx > Palm M105 >Treo 180g and Nokia 8850 > Treo 270 > Treo 600 > Sony TH55 > Tapwave Zodiac 2 > Treo 650 GSM > Imate KJam > Treo 750v

Formerly Known As PRANKSTAR
    Has anyone heard back from them yet?
    i have not but i only sent them an email about 5 mins ago
    Nokia 3210 > Nokia 3310 >Palm Vx > Palm M105 >Treo 180g and Nokia 8850 > Treo 270 > Treo 600 > Sony TH55 > Tapwave Zodiac 2 > Treo 650 GSM > Imate KJam > Treo 750v

Been a couple of hours for me, just curious.
    the more i look at this the better it looks i have been waiting for something like this for ever since i got my treo

Global Posts
    277 Global Posts
    Sent them an e-mail this morning. Still waiting.

junkmailpail@juno.com
    I have been using FacerPRO for about a week and I really like it. I was using LauncherX previously and was considering switching to FacerPRO when I came across this post. I'm curious about the differences (if any) between FacerPRO and Facer Launcher (it's possible that they are the same but Azrul called it Facer Launcher in his original post).

...David
    Anybody heard from these guys? Seems odd to ask for beta testers and then ignore their emails.
    I used to use the 1.0 version but then found LauncherX mixed with Wassup to meet my needs.

2.0 was released and if I was constantly tapping the tab to get all categories I would probably use Facer 2.0 as my main launcher. LauncherX displays all categories and it makes navigation easy.

Either way, I know I can contribute... you have mail.
    I emailed him the morning he made this post and I got the beta 5 minutes after.

A very nice application IMHO
    odd that they ask for testers and then ignore their emails.
    I am very interested, but your e-mail is bouncing.
  17.    #17  
    Hi,

If you guys has sent me an email. Please give me some time to sort it out. I receive huge number of request and unfortunately, i am away from my primary computer.

At the mean time, you guys might want to register to our beta discussion forum at www.pocketcraft.com/forums . I will be adding/posting download links there, by monday.

Btw, if you are interested to try it out, you can still download release version of Facer 2 from our website. It's just that a few treo-specific things are missing, like proper support for D-Pad navigator and signal strength indicator, among other...

Thank you
    Azrul
  18.    #18  
    Hi,

If you have send me an email, i will get back to you soon. I am sorry, i am away from my pc this weekend. (i am acccessing email using web-mail right now...)

ps:// just got my treo and haven't set up email yet!!
    Global Posts
    320 Global Posts
    I own facerPro 2 but don't really use it as Launcher X is still much easier to use and more stable on the Treo 600, I emailed quiet a few bugs in when I started using it, and finally gave up using it for the time being!

I assume people who own Facer 2 (with treo 600) will get a free upgrade to the treo version?
    So, what does everyone that is beta testing the edition for the Treo 600 think of it?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast