Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    only one person has got it as of now but i think that will chanage as of monday as its a normal work day
    Nokia 3210 > Nokia 3310 >Palm Vx > Palm M105 >Treo 180g and Nokia 8850 > Treo 270 > Treo 600 > Sony TH55 > Tapwave Zodiac 2 > Treo 650 GSM > Imate KJam > Treo 750v

Formerly Known As PRANKSTAR
  2.    #22  
    Hi,

I have just uploaded new beta version. You can download it from pocketcraft beta tester forum at

http://www.pocketcraft.com/forums/viewforum.php?f=6

Thank you.
    wow this app is great best ever lancher!!!!!!!!!!
    Nokia 3210 > Nokia 3310 >Palm Vx > Palm M105 >Treo 180g and Nokia 8850 > Treo 270 > Treo 600 > Sony TH55 > Tapwave Zodiac 2 > Treo 650 GSM > Imate KJam > Treo 750v

4. sam
    hi
    I'm using facer since about a week. it is a perfect lancher! sam
    I tried the beta and deleted because I got frustrated that when in app manager mode, I couldn't change the category w\ the 5-way. I had to use the stylus to change, for example, from main to games.

I have LauncherX and I'm able to do that so was that me being impatient or doesn't it work?

Also, I didn't like how much screen real estate the gadgets take. The beam and other items take up too much valuable space. At least in Launcher X, you can choose to hide them.

Overall, it seemed like a decent launcher but not enough to drag me away from my current one.
  6.    #26  
    Quote Originally Posted by webslappy
    I tried the beta and deleted because I got frustrated that when in app manager mode, I couldn't change the category w\ the 5-way. I had to use the stylus to change, for example, from main to games.

I have LauncherX and I'm able to do that so was that me being impatient or doesn't it work?

Also, I didn't like how much screen real estate the gadgets take. The beam and other items take up too much valuable space. At least in Launcher X, you can choose to hide them.

Overall, it seemed like a decent launcher but not enough to drag me away from my current one.
    -You can toggle between categories by pressing the 'home' button in your keypad.
    - you can disable the gadget bar in preference dialog, under look and feel tab
    you can also hide them the same as in your old lancher and silver screen

Thanks for the tips. Maybe I'll give it another try.
    Seems that pocketcraft's web site is down. Is there anyone else experiencing this ?
    Did you use Profeo today ?
    Quote Originally Posted by nachon
    Seems that pocketcraft's web site is down. Is there anyone else experiencing this ?
    I had the same problem trying to get there early this morning
    just noticed the site is still down. i'm still awaiting that beta facer treo 600 edition.
  12.    #32  
    I am really sorry guys. Our site has been down for more than 24 hours. It seems to has some dns error of some kind. I am tying very hard to (get my web hosting company to) fix it.

ps:// my hosting support says it should clear up within 4 to 8 hours...

Azrul
    PocketCraft
    Last edited by ergo_etc; 06/09/2004 at 10:16 PM.
    d/l'd facer. had weird interface probs. screwed up my phone app. when someone would call, the popup screen was only partially there. and I couldn't use the power button to turn the screen on. I can't say for sure that facer was the prob, or what interaction issue it had with any of my other (numerous) 3rd party apps, but when I deleted facer, the problems stopped. can't say for sure at this point what the bottom line problem was.....
    Having a weird problem where not all of the applications on the SD card are showing up in the launcher. I have tried refreshing it but one application is still missing but I can run it from the built in launcher and it shows on the card with filez and the built in launcher.
    Palm Pilot -> Palm 505 -> Palm Vii-> Ipaq 3670 -> Nokia 6800 ->Treo 600 -> Treo 650 Unlocked GSM
    Service Attws
    one of my apps seems to be missing also - it is on the palm tho, not on the card... Luckily, I have a hard button assigned to it and it still shows in the default launcher and app list.
  16.    #36  
    Here is a temporary PocketCraft Page:

http://pocketpixels.com/pocketcraft/
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12