Global Posts
    974 Global Posts
    I sync my Treo with Outlook 2003 on my work pc. Occasionally, I create a recurring apointment on Outlook that isn't supported on the Treo. For example, I recently created an appointment that recurrs on the last weekday of every month. When I try syncing my Treo, I get a hotsync error log entry stating that the appointment isn't supported.

Here's what I'm wondering:

Is the problem that the calendar program doesn't support that type of recurring schedule (I'm using DateBK5), or is it the syncing conduit? (Chapura)

If it's the conduit, does anyone know if using the full-fledged version of Chapura or Intellisync would support these types of appointments? Or is there simply no way to sync this type of thing?
    I would email Chapura, because they may not be aware of that bug.
    Global Posts
    974 Global Posts
    Actually I just checked their knowledgebase, and it looks like the bundled version of PocketMirror just doesn't support certain types of recurring patterns in Outlook. (mainly the complicated ones, like 3rd Wednesday of every month, or last weekeday of the month, etc.) Their KeySuite product does, but that's like $70.

Ironically, my wife has an unused version of Intellisync (the full version, not the lite one) sitting at home. I don't know why I didn't think of this sooner, but maybe I'll give that a shot.