Global Posts
    63 Global Posts
    Now we all know how useful of a tool the Treo can be, but what does yours REALLY do? I haven't seen anyone with a Treo, or a PDA for that matter, that can even begin to remotely compete with the 3rd party customizations I've put on mine ... prove me wrong...

p.s. tell the TRUTH.
    ----------------------------------
    DEVICE: T600 CDMA-Sprint
    SD CARD: 512MB SanDisk

EMAIL: Snappermail
    CHAT: Verichat

GAMES: Nesem (nintendo emulator from www.kalemsoft.com), Backgamon, Bejeweled, Blocks (generic Tetris), Chess Tiger, Froggy, Galax, Love Dice (for my girl), Rockblaster, Zap!2016

EDUCATIONAL: 4.0Student (if you're in school, you NEED to get this), Documents to Go 6 (MS Word, MS Excel, MS Powerpoint)

PRACTICAL: BigClock (alarm clock, timer, ect), Checkbook (www.thequickster.com), DailyBible (daily Bible verses), OmniRemote (infrared remote control for controlling TV, DVD player, VCR, ect; www.pacificneotek.com), Strip (for storing internet passwords), HandZipper Lite

MULTIMEDIA: MMPlayer (still haven't used it... someone HELP!), MovieRec, SoundRec, JpegWatcher Lite, Pocket Tunes Deluxe

I use a Seidio plastic holster for transportation and still need to finalize what headphones I'm going to purchase.

My Treo isn't a PDA, its a damn Tricorder....(lil Star Trek trivia...nevermind... )

Let's see who can top that! Bring on the competition!
    Quote Originally Posted by hypesteve
    Now we all know how useful of a tool the Treo can be, but what does yours REALLY do? I haven't seen anyone with a Treo, or a PDA for that matter, that can even begin to remotely compete with the 3rd party customizations I've put on mine ... prove me wrong...

p.s. tell the TRUTH.
    ----------------------------------
    DEVICE: T600 CDMA-Sprint
    SD CARD: 512MB SanDisk

EMAIL: Snappermail
    CHAT: Verichat

GAMES: Nesem (nintendo emulator from www.kalemsoft.com), Backgamon, Bejeweled, Blocks (generic Tetris), Chess Tiger, Froggy, Galax, Love Dice (for my girl), Rockblaster, Zap!2016

EDUCATIONAL: 4.0Student (if you're in school, you NEED to get this), Documents to Go 6 (MS Word, MS Excel, MS Powerpoint)

PRACTICAL: BigClock (alarm clock, timer, ect), Checkbook (www.thequickster.com), DailyBible (daily Bible verses), OmniRemote (infrared remote control for controlling TV, DVD player, VCR, ect; www.pacificneotek.com), Strip (for storing internet passwords), HandZipper Lite

MULTIMEDIA: MMPlayer (still haven't used it... someone HELP!), MovieRec, SoundRec, JpegWatcher Lite, Pocket Tunes Deluxe

I use a Seidio plastic holster for transportation and still need to finalize what headphones I'm going to purchase.

My Treo isn't a PDA, its a damn Tricorder....(lil Star Trek trivia...nevermind... )

Let's see who can top that! Bring on the competition!
    Mine is a Treo600 on T-Mobile (GSM)
    I have a 1GB SD card
    Additional Mail - Message Agent (does Usenet Newsgroups)
    No Chat; No games; No "educational";
    "Practical" - I have HandZipper
    Multimedia - Same list plus RescoView, Fotogather, JPegWatch
    Hobby: AstroInfo, Astromist, PleiadAtlas (Amateur Astronomy)
    Utilities: FileZ, Mobipocket, Sandman, Kaluach,TokenWriter, Backup Buddy VFS; blauncher; Directory Assistant, EasyNotes, Flight Status, Khroma QC, LaunchThis, MidletHQ (Java VM runtime+converter); mlights; pssh (telnet ssh client); WebViewer; Webpro 3.0; Qset, World Calendar and Zlauncher...OK, enough already.

I also have the Portable Keyboard.
    Shneor
    Pre 3 on T-Mobile, 32gb Touchpad
    No eBook reader? Talk about a great way to kill a few minutes when you have it here or there - just fire up your latest eBook and read a few pages!

Mobipocket has a good over eBook platform, and the reader is free. You can find free eBooks on the net (e.g. at Baen Books), or plenty of $$$ eBooks.