Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Well, what do you know... I just got the sms alert on my Sprint Treo 600 a little while ago:

Sprint Alert: Treo600 Fix - From your PC, download this software patch:
    .palmone.com/ us/support/ downloads/ treo/treo_600_ updater

I guess they figured the update was fine after watching Treocentral members beta test it for a week!

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    Maybe it got stuck in spamland.
    Quote Originally Posted by gfunkmagic
    Well, what do you know... I just got the sms alert on my Sprint Treo 600 a little while ago:

I guess they figured the update was fine after watching Treocentral members beta test it for a week!

LOL !!!
    LOL!! Yes, I also got my Cingular update around 3PM EST today. I was in a meeting and laughed out loud. No one around me understood the joke though.

I have gotten lots of spam from Palm1 though, so I guess they are pretty happy they have my email addy now.
    Well, what do you know... I just got the sms alert on my Sprint Treo 600 a little while ago
    I got mine today too - I was sitting in the barber chair and the phone beeped. Not to quick on Sprint's part, eh?

Dunc
    Maybe I'm not on their spam/notification list.
    Is this an updated 1.2 program or what?
    I thought it was another update to 1.20! I was so excited...
    Hi Folks!

Haven't been posting here very long, but like most people here, I love this little electronic lifesaver...

I got my update notification today too at 4:45pm eastern.

It would be nice if they could perform some kind of check to see what OS is on the device remotely (or God forbid, maybe just check with Palm1) to see what devices already have the update -- and leave them alone...

Oh well -- can't ask for the moon AND the stars I guess...

I'm on my second Treo (first one developed that annoying buzz in the earpiece). The refurb looks new to me & acts it too. Got all my stuff sync'd back & reconfigured. Works like a champ so far -- with no annoying buzz.

Incidentally, the refurb'd unit came with the 1.20 update pre-installed -- which I certainly appreciated.
    -C

Sounds like Sprint!
    Global Posts
    277 Global Posts
    Got mine @ 5:07
    Got mine at 6:10.
    got mine @ 11:41am
    1:56 PM CST. A week after I upgraded.
    Doug "Doberman" Hillman

If you can't be a good example then at least try to be a horrible reminder.
    Global Posts
    479 Global Posts
    Got mine in the afternoon, and since I didn't realize it wasn't an email, it took over the Treo, knocking Goodlink offline. Good thing that I was in the office... And thanks, Sprint...
    Global Posts
    326 Global Posts
    10:13 am EDT--- Why am I first? Did they go alpabetically by last name? (mine starts with an "A")--

Sounds like they had a big list and sent the messages in serial if our times deviate so wildly...
    Global Posts
    116 Global Posts
    Got mine at 4:12pm
    4:51 PM here...
    3:38 Est
    I haven't updated. Given trouble people have had. Should I?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast