1.    #1  
    Any ideas on this? Now, when a call comes in, it just keeps playing. I want it to work like Pocket Tunes and bookmark its location and pause while I take a call.
    I'm using Audible right now. A call comes in, it automatically pauses and the phone portion takes over. Back to audible when I hang up. It worked like this without any configuration. It always bookmarks where it stops.

Not sure why your's acts differently. I have a GPRS Treo 600 running latest updates, lightwav, Pocket Tunes Deluxe etc...

The book is the Al Frankin, Lies and the lying liars who lie or something like that. 9 1/2 hours, off the SD card. $9.99. Love Audible once I figured out how to set it up. It's more like a Docs To Go 5 than a PTunes.

PalmLover
    Global Posts
    149 Global Posts
    Uncheck the "Enable Background Playback" option.

Has anyone successfully gotten the "Display Off" option to work? Mine leaves the display on but disables it so I have to click once to get it functioning again and then again to recognize the keypress.
    Don't see the "Display Off" Option. I hit the power button on the top to turn the display off (audible continues to play, "Enable Background Playback" was checked). I can go into any other app. while it continues to play but to get back to the Audible screen, I do need to tap the audible icon.

PalmLover