1.    #1  
    When someone leaves me a voicemail, it soft resets my phone. I have Butler, Treo Allegro, TreoAlertMgr, and TreoHelper all loaded, and perhaps they are fighting, but I have them all more or less disabled I think. What could be causing this?
    I have the exact same problem. This started happening after the firmware update for me. I don't have any of those programs. Are you skinning the phone applications?
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by richlee91
    I have the exact same problem. This started happening after the firmware update for me. I don't have any of those programs. Are you skinning the phone applications?
    Nope. Also started after firmware update for me, now that I think about it. This firmware update has been a disaster. In desperation, I've uninstalled Butler, thinking maybe it was the culprit. Now I have no helper apps and am testing.
    I use sync all. So everything is in my palm backup directory. I made a swipe through there and cleaned up some things. I then did a hard reset and now I am resyncing. I have my fingers crossed
    Well after the hard reset it didn't reset on the voicemail indicator. However after the hot sync it started reseting again. I guess I'll just have to do it program by program.
    I fixed my issue. I pulled a bunch of stuff out of the backup directory, did a hard reset and then synced. It worked. I had a bunch of crap I don't use anymore on my palm so it was a good exercise.