1.    #1  
    I just received my 1st Treo replacement; my old one was Handspring, affected by the buzz/noise issue.

this new one is palmOne branded... affected by the same issue: buzz/noise. :-\ I read they had improved the speaker part on new Treos... but this is not the case. the SN is HAAAP4086..., the firmware is 3.05, sw 1.12, unlocked GSM.

it's really a shame. I waited 1 month for the replacement, I'm scared to wait the same. do you think they will send the new one then I'll send this once received? hope so.
    matro 180->270->600->650->750v->680->Pro
    So do you hear the buzz or is it the person on the other end? What are you doing when you hear the buzz? What network are you on?
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Poryphyron
    So do you hear the buzz or is it the person on the other end? What are you doing when you hear the buzz? What network are you on?
    sorry I haven't described well. the buzz-noise is heard on the other side, it's a common issue described many times here. I'm on Vodafone, but it's quite common apart of the GSM network.
    It does sound like your replacement is not good. I dont have any other suggestions for you except to make sure that another handset does not do the same thing using your same SIM card in the same location; always worth ruling out the possibility of local network issues.
  5.    #5  
    none of them, I know such issue very well and I'm sure it is. now I just wonder if they can send me new unit while holding this one until it arrives... I'm really scared of another month without nothing.

thank you for your support.
    "The built-in front top speaker appears not to be working, I may have a damaged receiver speaker"
    Does anyone have a clue where I can purchase a replacement built in front top speaker?
    I have tried Palmone without reply, and I need replacement shipped to Jamaica, WI where I can have it inserted.
    NorManley