1.    #1  
    I installed the lightwav trial and imported some short sound files, which played fine through the lilghtwav application.

However, I can't seem to make any of the sounds work in any applications. can't assign mp3s as ringers. can't assign as alarms. Well, I can assign them, but they don't play.

If I use the silent midi tone in the phone app, i still don't hear the mp3s i have on my card.

any ideas? is this not a functional trial? i'd hate to buy it if it doesn't work for me.
    Did you try enabling it under prefs? By default, it is disabled, IIRC.

HTH,
    -Joe
    Quote Originally Posted by Monk
    I installed the lightwav trial and imported some short sound files, which played fine through the lilghtwav application.

However, I can't seem to make any of the sounds work in any applications. can't assign mp3s as ringers. can't assign as alarms. Well, I can assign them, but they don't play.

If I use the silent midi tone in the phone app, i still don't hear the mp3s i have on my card.

any ideas? is this not a functional trial? i'd hate to buy it if it doesn't work for me.

Demo Limiation
    --------------

- 7 day trial
    - Can not convert wave files from external card to ram
    - sound files cannot be greater than 1Meg in size
    - only 10 sound files are shown
    - Converting Mp3/Wav for PocketTunes is disabled.
    - Nag screens

This is probably your trouble
  4.    #4  
    That's what I love about this site. When my common sense deserts me, I can get a quick response to my stupid question. thanks! working now!