Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Quote Originally Posted by imashton
    but it seems you are really personal with your Treo 600 so I suggest you look for the mouth piece on yours...place lips on it...blow it up and you and your Treo have dinner & movie....
    Poor imashton- got all personal with his dislike of the Treo and now he's backed into a corner by the overwhelming facts that most of us are resoundingly happy with our Treos. Wah, wah, wah...
    I guess the issue of liking the Treo600 or not is solely based on each individual. As we have all read, many claim it to be useless & junk, where as others claim it to be the best. Ironically, the ones who claim it to be junk also claim THEY have heard or known many other people alike. The ones that love their Treo600, seem to speak for themselves.

So here's my two cents. I LOVE my Treo600. I've had it since it first came out and it's still going on strong. Yes, my Treo600 crashes and reboots a bit, but it doesn't bother me. I have a somewhat high tolerance level and patience. It's been about 7 or 8 months now and I've never had any major problems.

Would any of these problems that we're talking about be due to manufacturer or service provider??? I mean, we have AT&T, T-Mobile, Cingular, Sprint PCS, Orange, etc. I have Sprint PCS. I'm happy...
    Quote Originally Posted by 6OORR
    Would any of these problems that we're talking about be due to manufacturer or service provider??? I mean, we have AT&T, T-Mobile, Cingular, Sprint PCS, Orange, etc. I have Sprint PCS. I'm happy...
    Maybe the problem with static on the line is caused by the GSM radio unit?
    Global Posts
    571 Global Posts
    I personally feel very bad for the folks who are have multiple problems with the Treo. I have replaced my Treo twice earpiece sound and rising ntwk search issues. In any case I am an still avid Treo Fan. I would like to see success for Palmone and the Treo line.
    Why? Competition.
    Itís my belief that if it were not for Handspring we would still be using Nokias and the biggest advancement would be a camera. The Treo line has pushed the envelope not only for Palm based phones but also for the M$ phones.
    M$ just recently took notice of this area of technology and this will cause the technology to advance even more.
    I only hope that Palm and the providers keep a long range view and not take the easy economical route. By this I mean I hope they make it easier to repair/replace and update their upper end do everything products. If the Negitive overtakes the Positive view of this product, Palm will be short circuited into bankruptcy and become a footnote lecture for business majors.
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345