1.    #1  
    Just got this headset from Mobile Planet.
    http://www.mobileplanet.com/product....0989&listing=1.
    Works great with the Treo 600. Confortable, the jack fits all the way in to the Treo headset jack (some don't I discovered), and the answer/end button works.
    I had this headset and I had to return it because the plug was always falling out of the jack. The plug had too much rubber on it. I really liked the headset and would buy another one if I knew it would not have the same problems.
  3.    #3  
    Actually, I did have to trim the rubber around the plug a little bit. This is very easy to do with a razor. You only need to remove about 1/16 of an inch. And it doesn't pop out. This is the most comfortable headset I've used. And I've tried several.
    I did that too, cutting off the plastic, but for some reason I found that moving the headset plug's seating while talking and walking, for instance, results in a dropped call. I got a Quietspot on the way for 32 USD from Cellular King, we'll see how that goes
    La Vie En Diaspora: Enfin, une émission qui raconte votre vie aux Etats-Unis

Treo 600 in December '03, Treo 650 in February '05, HTC TyTN Pro in August '06, and back to Treo 750 in January '07, find me at MyTreo.net

About me: story of the 100thMonkey