1.    #1  
    Is there any way to disable JUST the sound that the SprintPCS Treo 600 makes when I turn on/off wireless mode? I don't want to mute the entire phone, but I want to be able to use some of the applications that allow timed on/off for Wireless Mode so I can turn it off at a certain point during the night and turn it back on in the morning without hearing the chimes and be woken up...

I looked all around the phone and couldn't find the option to turn them off...

Please help! Thanks!
    You could use the chime to wake you up or have an alarm that goes off synchronized with the wireless on event.

The sound is baked into the ROM. I am not sure how you could change/suppress it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Audemars
    I don't want to mute the entire phone, but I want to be able to use some of the applications that allow timed on/off for Wireless Mode so I can turn it off at a certain point during the night and turn it back on in the morning without hearing the chimes and be woken up...

I looked all around the phone and couldn't find the option to turn them off...

Please help! Thanks!
    You might want to check out this thread and see if this free profiling software meets your needs: http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...ad.php?t=49859
    -- "In the country of the blind, the one-eyed man is king" --
    Audemars, you could just turn off system sounds in the Prefs app, General category. This only turns off sounds like hotsync, wireless on/off, taps, and clicks. Alarms are not affected.
    "Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music." -Kristian Wilson, Nintendo, 1989