1.    #1  
    I am looking for SD Card security for my Treo 600. Is anyone using one that they would recommend regarding encrypting information on an SD card? I would need to have the information available for backup purposes (backing up and retrieving) on the fly. Since my Treo has good protection (OnlyMe trial) now, I feel as though my SD card is a big security hole. I was looking into mEncryptor. I tried PDA Defense but it seems more complicated then it needs to be. I am using the OnlyMe right now and I like the ease and good support so far for PDA security. Thanks in advance.
    Are you just looking to secure your backups? Just use a backup program that includes encryption. I suppose your using BackupMan? Try Botzam Backup or BackupBuddyVFS. I use Botzam.
    "Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music." -Kristian Wilson, Nintendo, 1989
  3.    #3  
    Looks like a great app! Thanks for the tip. I just bought Backupman after using BackupBuddy for years. I wish I knew about Botzam before I got it but it looks like it's worth the move. I will try the demo and see. Cheers.
    Where can I demo Botzam? Where can I download other Treo utilities to try out?

Thanks
    Botzam Backup

Popular software sites:
    Handango
    PalmGear
    FreewarePalm
    "Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music." -Kristian Wilson, Nintendo, 1989