1.    #1  
    Just got my T600 on Sprint after upgrading from a T300. Man, what a great leap forward.

However, I seem to have encountered 2 initial issues:

1. When a call comes in, it says that the touchpad is disabled. Anyone know how I can "re-enable" the touchpad so I don't have to use the 5 way control to hang up/take the call?

2. Seems like my SD slot protective card (little black plastic thing that is shipped in the SD slot) cannot be removed. From what I read in the instructions, if you push it in, it should release and just pop out. However, mine doesn't do anything and I can't get that card out. Thoughts?

Thanks in advance!
    in the "prefs" app tap the upper right hand corner of the screen to open the prefs menu, choose "keygaurd." you can check / uncheck the boxes to disable the touchscreen when a call comes in or when on a call.
    -- berto
  3.    #3  
    Bertopl - Thanks!

I changed that setting last night when I playing with the phone and then couldn't figure it out! LOL!

Anyway, anyone else know what I can do about my SD card slot issue?
    it should it will come out are you pushing it down enough? you are pushing the right bit?
    Nokia 3210 > Nokia 3310 >Palm Vx > Palm M105 >Treo 180g and Nokia 8850 > Treo 270 > Treo 600 > Sony TH55 > Tapwave Zodiac 2 > Treo 650 GSM > Imate KJam > Treo 750v

Formerly Known As PRANKSTAR