Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Was just talking to sprint today asking about upgrading to the treo 600 from the treo 300 and was told by the sales rep that a treo 650 will be coming out on sprint in a few months, i think she said 2 month.

She said it will have a faster processor and bluetooth and a better camera. She sounded like she knew what she was talking about, but you truly never know. The funny thing was is that I never even asked about a newer model, she just happened to mention it to me.

Just figured i would drop this one on you all to keep us thinking, it may truly be just another rumor, or she's confused with the supposed 610.

Ps: i can't upgrade and save the $150.00 rebate until 18 months

Take care.
    1. LOVE GOD WITH ALL OUR HEART, SOUL, MIND, AND STRENGTH. 2. AND LOVE OUR NEIGHBOR AS OUR SELF. (even when it's tough, This is Perfection).
    you're forgetting the "cell phone salespeople are usually morons and have no clue what they're talking about" rule
    I hear a wolf crying in the distance...
    Quote Originally Posted by Poryphyron
    I hear a wolf crying in the distance...
    For some reason "adventure" just popped into my head.
    I dunno... after the rumor about Sony leaving the pda business came true, it's hard not to believe anything...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    When did Sony leave the PDA business?........
  7. Jeb
    Global Posts
    47 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by caseyatbt
    Go here: No More Clie For US

Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    I tried getting treo replacement in new york. No store have replacements

called executiv offices --- they got none ?????

maybe 650 is cameraless one ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Rabbi-emu

IMO the 650 is BS...probably just a reguritated rumor about the fake Treo660 mockup that Nickman made last week....

Quote Originally Posted by caseyatbt
    Only in the US.
    Treo 600 GSM
    Quote Originally Posted by zgraff
    Only in the US.
    Actually in the US and Europe and everywhere else except Japan...

yes i believe i hear that wolf crying out in the dark distance... somewhere far off past dem trees. lol.

sprint samsung a650 or 680 or something. who knows..

do NOT hold your breath for this one. i repeat....
  14.    #14  
    Quote Originally Posted by Rabbi-emu

The lady said this new one will have a "better camera", don't get me wrong, this could be all be a rumor, but she did sound convincing..
    1. LOVE GOD WITH ALL OUR HEART, SOUL, MIND, AND STRENGTH. 2. AND LOVE OUR NEIGHBOR AS OUR SELF. (even when it's tough, This is Perfection).
    Quote Originally Posted by morphiend
    you're forgetting the "cell phone salespeople are usually morons and have no clue what they're talking about" rule
    Usually?
    lol.
    Just visited Sprint store yesterday. Salesrep told me the same thing. I was inquiring about upgrading my 300 to a 600. He said to 'wait' a short while as a better one was just about to be released..... Maybe this is the same as the camerless one that's allegedly available thru the business connection but he stressed that the new one was going to have significantly better call quality. Guess we'll have to wait and see.........
    they have a whole bunch of replacements at th e store on 42nd and 5th avenue
    Sony did not leave the PDA business. They only left the PDA business in the US market. They will continue to produce models for other markets.
    Quote Originally Posted by gharrod
    Sony did not leave the PDA business. They only left the PDA business in the US market. They will continue to produce models for other markets.

Refer to post #12

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast