Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    hi
    as you proberly know the treo does not have those little holes to put that little string bit so you can ware it around your neck. but i think i have come up with a way to get around this. has anybody tried unscrewing one of the screws behinde the little rubber bits and puuting the necklace around that and then screwing it back up.

i have not tryed this myself because i dont have one those srewdrivers to fit the treo.

if any has tryed this was it a success? and if anybody wants to try this please give me your feedback on the idea. GOOD? BAD?

thanks
    Nokia 3210 > Nokia 3310 >Palm Vx > Palm M105 >Treo 180g and Nokia 8850 > Treo 270 > Treo 600 > Sony TH55 > Tapwave Zodiac 2 > Treo 650 GSM > Imate KJam > Treo 750v

Formerly Known As PRANKSTAR
    what in the f...k!?! what kinda moron would want to wear it around their neck? who do you think you are? Flavor Flav from public enemy? I thought wearing it on your belt is bad enough - but AROUND YOUR NECK?

Thanks for the laugh. me and my colleagues are having a great time with your post hahaha.
    First prize for sensitivity and non-judgementalism to rossoneri
    I think is a good idea. Everybody has his own needs. If the moron in the previous post (the one with the f...k opinion) think is a foolish idea, he need to take a trip around the site to see what the people makes with the treos. (paint, holes, keyboards, etc)

the necklace is a standart in other phones. Maybe the treo is too heavy for a necklace, but let´s give it a shoot.

If Rossoneri wants hide the treo in his ****, he is welcome. Other ones, like you, wants to show it with proud.

Keep Cool
    Last edited by javzar; 06/01/2004 at 01:05 PM.
    In Japan, many people wear cell phones around their neck, albeit smaller phones than the Treo.
    Gives new meaning to "Bling, Bling"
    imagine whiping that around your neck...the damage you can inflict on others muhahahah
    Quote Originally Posted by javzar
    I think is a good idea. Everybody has his own needs. If the moron in the previous post (the one with the f...k opinion) think is a foolish idea, he need to take a trip around the site to see what the people makes with the treos. (paint, holes, keyboards, etc)

the necklace is a standart in other phones. Maybe the treo is too heavy for a necklace, but let´s give it a shoot.

If Rossoneri wants hide the treo in his ****, he is welcome. Other ones, like you, wants to show it with proud.

Keep Cool
    i think you meant "show it with pride" not "show it with proud". don't let the anger seething inside you because i dissed wearing the treo around your neck destroy your grammar and spelling it's always fun when people think that electronic gadgets are sex symbols haha. inadequacy perhaps, javzar?

secondly, i am pretty aware about mods for computers, phones, speakers and the treo. i didn't have to go around forums to learn about that. but the necklace idea was so freaking outragous and stupid/funny that i just burst out laughing. i am laughing even harder that people are taking personal offense because i dissed the whole idea hehe.

why not staple the treo to your forehead javzar? or when you want to impress a girl, hang it from your genitals. it might make room on your belt for the bathook and might compliment the holster in your batmobile
    Last edited by rossoneri; 06/01/2004 at 01:22 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by hofo_mofo
    imagine whiping that around your neck...the damage you can inflict on others muhahahah
    or the treo itself haha. if you live in an area of high crime, it's just asking to get robbed can almost see it get snagged off your neck!
  10.    #10  
    o well i thought it was a good idea
    Nokia 3210 > Nokia 3310 >Palm Vx > Palm M105 >Treo 180g and Nokia 8850 > Treo 270 > Treo 600 > Sony TH55 > Tapwave Zodiac 2 > Treo 650 GSM > Imate KJam > Treo 750v

Formerly Known As PRANKSTAR
    Quote Originally Posted by PRANKSTAR
    o well i thought it was a good idea
    well so does javzar. the two of you can hook up on a weekend. Javzar can bring the little chain-links and you can bring the screwdriver and the two of you can make little necklaces out of your cellphones. while you are at it, can the two of you make me a necklace? I want to hang my lcd monitor around my neck.

Global Posts
    723 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rossoneri
    what in the f...k!?! what kinda moron would want to wear it around their neck? who do you think you are? Flavor Flav from public enemy? I thought wearing it on your belt is bad enough - but AROUND YOUR NECK?

Thanks for the laugh. me and my colleagues are having a great time with your post hahaha.
    I think you're missing the point. Think hot, busty, woman, wearing her beloved Treo 600, cradling between umm, fluffy pillows! Yeah, that's the image I wanted. Suddenly it makes alot of sense to have a Treo necklace huh?
    <
    you mean a hooker with a treo around her neck?

Suggestions for treo necklace:

1) attach treo to plastic holster. remove belt clilp. make holes in holster and attack chain to holster.

2) solder chain to innopocket case.

there. go nuts
    Global Posts
    1,936 Global Posts
    It never ceases to amaze me how foul mouthed and uncivilized people have become towards fellow man. Talk about disrespect. Even apparently educated professional people act this way. Rossoneri, I too would not wear my treo as a necklace, but geeze, don't be such a jerk.
    Palm VII-Palm Vx-Palm M125-Clie T615-Sony NZ90-Sony NX80-Toshiba E800-Sony NZ90 (again)-Treo 600-HP 6315-Treo 650-Moto MPX220-SX66-Treo 650 (again)-QTek 9100-HP6515-Cingular 8125-Moto Q (10 days)-Cingular 8125 (again)-Nokia 9300-Cingular 2125 & Nokia E62-ETen M600+-Cingular 3125-Treo 750 & Samsung Blackjack-Cingular 8525-iPhone-Moto Q9-at&t Tilt-iPhone3G-Nokia E71-HTC Diamond-Blackberry Bold-at&t Fuze-SE Xperia X1a-Treo Pro.

Be very, very quiet. I'm gonna catch me a rhinoceros.
    ok ok. jeez. people take things so seriously! ugh. i aplogise for all the Flavor Flavs who i insulted. If you want to hang a phone around your neck, all the power to you After all, you could be the next big act in hip-hop!
    Obviously you have a great grasp of street language. I'm totally shocked that you didn't break out with terms like "street cred" and "my peeps". Saying "dissed" is so 90's.

Oh...he he he

i think you meant "show it with pride" not "show it with proud". don't let the anger seething inside you because i dissed wearing the treo around your neck destroy your grammar and spelling it's always fun when people think that electronic gadgets are sex symbols haha. inadequacy perhaps, javzar?

secondly, i am pretty aware about mods for computers, phones, speakers and the treo. i didn't have to go around forums to learn about that. but the necklace idea was so freaking outragous and stupid/funny that i just burst out laughing. i am laughing even harder that people are taking personal offense because i dissed the whole idea hehe.

why not staple the treo to your forehead javzar? or when you want to impress a girl, hang it from your genitals. it might make room on your belt for the bathook and might compliment the holster in your batmobile
    I only have one arm and I've been trying to figure something out just like this. Sorry if I'm a moron rossoneri. I apologize.

as you wish. Sometimes my english is not as good as yours ( French and Spanish are the ones I need most) Rossoneri... Is too sad... your comment about the idea was offensive. Why don´t just accept that? Not funny at all. And this one... even worst! But anyway, Offenses: not taken. Keep Cool.

And if there is a misspell, plese left it as is. Thanks.
    Global Posts
    571 Global Posts
    what in the f...k!?! what kinda moron would want to wear it around their neck? who do you think you are? Flavor Flav from public enemy?.
    Someone has a signature, which states “The most common element in the universe is helium and stupidity…” This guy proves it one part of the theory.
    Someone has already tried drilling a hole to install a lanyard. Check this thread: http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...hlight=lanyard
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast