1.    #1  
    All,
    my 270 has a lot of stability problems, even if the set of 3rd party sw installed is always the same. Sometimes (once a day at least!!) it becomes incredibly slowly and it is not possible to run any GSM or GPRS activity. If I receive a call wile in this status, who is calling me hear the free line, but my Treo doesn't ring at all.
    The only way is to do a soft reset.

Any idea?

Thanks a lot.

Vittore
  3.    #3  
    Global Posts
    58 Global Posts
    do it a hard reset and try operating it without any 3rd party software. also, flash it to gprs 1.1.2. my 180 was acting up this way and i was able to flash it so that the problems disappeared...
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by joeysmith
    do it a hard reset and try operating it without any 3rd party software. also, flash it to gprs 1.1.2. my 180 was acting up this way and i was able to flash it so that the problems disappeared...
    Thanks Joe.

Do u mean to downgrade from version 1.2 that I have at the moment??
    Do you think that 1.1.2 is the default one that I have on my device after hard reset?
    Where you then able to use 3rd party sw?

Ciao.

Vittore
    Global Posts
    58 Global Posts
    the latest upgrade is 1.1.2. i don't know what your "1.2" is, if it's 1.1.2 i would leave it alone, do a hard reset and lose all the 3rd party apps and try operating that way for awhile. i had a similar problem going from a visor to the treo. some app was messing with the treo's operation. i started from a clean slate and that took care of it...
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by joeysmith
    the latest upgrade is 1.1.2. i don't know what your "1.2" is, if it's 1.1.2 i would leave it alone, do a hard reset and lose all the 3rd party apps and try operating that way for awhile. i had a similar problem going from a visor to the treo. some app was messing with the treo's operation. i started from a clean slate and that took care of it...
    Joe,
    sorry for my stupid question. Where can I find wich version I have on my Treo at the moment? I told to you I have ver. 1.2 because I downloaded and executed a file named: "GPRS_Updater_v1.2.exe".

Thanks a lot.

Vittore
    Global Posts
    58 Global Posts
    i gave the site somewhere on this or another thread. the 1.1.2 upgrade executable is GPRS_Updater_v112.exe and i have yet to figure out how to tell what version is installed...