1.    #1  
    Heard from someone inside Palm that there will be a Versamail for the Treo 600 released sometime this late fall..
    Quote Originally Posted by kengeroo
    Heard from someone inside Palm that there will be a Versamail for the Treo 600 released sometime this late fall..

good news if true! the sooner the better - don't want to wait so long.

i tried out the existing versamail and would use it every day as-is on the treo, except that support for the treo's version of the 5-way nav is nonexistent...

if they can get VersaMail to work as well on treo as they do on the tungsten t3, there won't be too much reason to go with snappermail, if palmone gets the price right, anyway.

i WOULD like their mail filtering and routing capabilities to be better (that goes for both snapper and versa) though.
  3.    #3  
    I have had versamail 21.7 on my Treo 600 for the past couple of months. It does everything it promises except it cannot sync message deletions from the treo to Outlook. Seems like this problem exists in all versions (2.5-2.7). Has any one got it going on their Tungstens ???? or Zires ???
  4. afr
    I've been using Versamail 2.5.1 on both my Zire 71 and my Treo 600. Aside from limited 5-way navigation, the software works flawlessly. I have two POP3 accounts and an IMAP account. Versamail successfully deletes messages from my GroupWise IMAP account, and from my AT&T POP3 account. I rarely use my Sprint POP3 account.
  5.    #5  
    when I mean delete , I mean when you hotsync a treo 600 with Outlook on a p.c. When I delete a message on the Treo and hotsync it should delete the message on Outlook. It come sup with an error message in the log,,, "Cannot delete message...."