1.    #1  
    Wondering if anyone has tried it yet? I know there is a couple of units out there that allow you to plug your cell phone into the unit and it can act as your home phone.. Now if we had BlueTooth then it wouldn't be a problem, but I was wondering if anyone has tried it with another unit with success.

Joe
    What hardware are you speaking of that allows you to plug your TREO 600 into that will allow you to answer thru the hardwired phones in your house?

Paul
    I bought a Dock-N-Talk unit from PhoneLabs (www.phonelabs.com). Unfortuenately I never go to use the the unit because the Sprint couldn't activate the Motorola v120c that I bought for the unit, and I wasn't going to spend $200 for the TI-608, which is the only other phone that they supported from Sprint. I returned the Dock-N-Talk and got a refund.

Since the Treo is not a high volume phone, and know other phone company uses a similar connector/setup, I doubt you will find any boxes that will do what you want with the Treo. The phone box has to be able to dial the phone via a cable or bluetooth for it to work.
    Interesting piece of hardware! Another reason for bluetooth I guess.....
    I emailed the guys at phonelabs and they said they're working on getting it to work with the treo600. How credible are they? who knows.
  6.    #6  
    Cool. Hopefully bluetooth hurries up and then I don't need a homephone anymore.. That would totally rock.
    I do not use a home phone. I use the Treo!
    The Toad
    Quote Originally Posted by wikka
    I emailed the guys at phonelabs and they said they're working on getting it to work with the treo600. How credible are they? who knows.
    My dealings with the company are possitive, even though I could not use the product I purchased. It was not their fault that Sprint could not activate my v120c. They took it back without any issues and even bought my v120c that I bought to use their product off of me. If they start offering more support for Sprint phones that are readily available (and that I can get for a lower cost) then I would definetly purchase a unit from them again.