1.    #1  
    I am even willing to buy any software app that can do this.

I am using TakePhone (trial) and when I find a contact, their info is sometimes in this order (example):

- home
    - email home
    - email work
    - mobile
    - work fax
    - work

I would like:

- home
    - mobile
    - work
    - email
    - email
    - fax

Does anyone have an idea how I can do this to about 80 contacts efficiently? Maybe something with more of a drag and drop flavor?
    Global Posts
    746 Global Posts
    The standard Palm app does that. Whawt more are you looking for?
  3.    #3  
    Um, I think you are talking about something else. These fields are already filled in. However I want to swap their order without cuttting and pasting. Basically a drag and drop.

The standard Palm app (or to be more specific - the contacts link in Phone) doesn't do that. Unless I have to un-hide the contacts app because there are differences.
    Global Posts
    746 Global Posts
    You can change the order in the OEM program, just select whichever item you want to be there, I dont think we are on the same path.
  5.    #5  
    I think we are... but let me explain further:

If the field home has 312-555-1212 and work is 312-555-9000 and then mobile is 773-555-1212. I always see the following:

home: 312-555-1212
    work: 312-555-9000
    email: joe@mail.com
    mobile: 773-555-1212

What I would like to do is reorganize it so that email is at the bottom and mobile is 3rd. So if I tap the drop down on email, and select mobile for the field label... it erases the email account and doesn't auto-populate. See why this would be a pain in my **** for over 100 contacts.

So I am looking for a drag and drop or even auto-populate (almost XML like in that on the client side you are simply manipulating the data but the backend remembers the data).