1.    #1  
    I noticed some of my indoor pics are coming out really red and over exposed and can't figure out what is causing it? Yes, I did the update but not sure that is the reason. Also added some new software.

Can someone advise?

Thanks.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "Everyday is a Gift, A Blessing, An Opportunity!" - GM

Phone history: Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo Centro, Pixi, Centro again, 800w, Treo 755p, Palm Pre
    Kinda looks like what I did to my old avatar but I did that on purpose. Wow!
  3.    #3  
    LOL, I wish I could say that.

My digicam's batteries went out during my daughter's Pageant yesterday so the camera phone was all I had to work with. (I must have shot too many mini movies)

Phone history: Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo Centro, Pixi, Centro again, 800w, Treo 755p, Palm Pre
    are you using cameratest? and mucked about with any of the settings?
    Nokia 3210 > Nokia 3310 >Palm Vx > Palm M105 >Treo 180g and Nokia 8850 > Treo 270 > Treo 600 > Sony TH55 > Tapwave Zodiac 2 > Treo 650 GSM > Imate KJam > Treo 750v

Formerly Known As PRANKSTAR
  5.    #5  
    Well yes and no. I do have Cameratest and I may have made a minor change, but I've never gotten bad overexposed pics before. And I've had Cameratest on my phone since it first came out. This problem just began recently.

I spotted this mag while I was lurking through the supermarket. Normally, when you wait just a little bit, the image shifts from the red cast to a better color balance, but in the case of the attached image, this is the best I could get. Looks like you're taking all your shots in a fiery inferno. All I did was upgrade.

I took some other indoor shots where this didn't happen. Still trying to figure this one out.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    <a href="http://billkosloskymd.typepad.com/wirelessdoc/">Wireless Doc the blog</a>
    I can take pretty good shots indoors now, but get just a white out when outside.

No, don't use CameraTest, but have Qset on 95.

Any solutions???

TIA
    << My command as we escape Palm HQ with a new Pre 3>>.

Treo 300 >> Treo 600 >> Treo 650 >> Treo 755 >> Instinct >> Pre- >> TouchPad
    looks like there was a lot of light withthat pic i took a pick with my son inside today about a hour a go and turned brown and orange so it my be a too much light situation what i did was hit the screen off button and reset the screen but i use pickem to take picures with and theblue dot of hell goaway PICKEM i love that sftware.