1.    #1  
    is there any ways to save the pictures which it is taken from the phone cam? i know i can transfer the pictures from the phone to desktop, and put them in different folders and sync up back to the phone. but what if i am on the road without my laptop?

would love to do that when I am on the road away from home this weekend.
    1) In the camera app, go to the picture viewer screen (where it displays your list of pics)
    2) Highlight the picture you want saved to SD.
    3) Press MENU
    4) Select "Move..."
    5) Under "Category," select your SD card.
    6) And select "Move."
    Global Posts
    69 Global Posts
    You can also set a preference for your pics to be saved to the SD immediately rather than to your phone.
    Quote Originally Posted by superfire
    is there any ways to save the pictures which it is taken from the phone cam? i know i can transfer the pictures from the phone to desktop, and put them in different folders and sync up back to the phone. but what if i am on the road without my laptop?

would love to do that when I am on the road away from home this weekend.

As others have stated, you can easily just transfer the pics to the SD card. Another option would be to upload them to a moblog or your own ftp server etc...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by ksawatsky
    You can also set a preference for your pics to be saved to the SD immediately rather than to your phone.
    looked thru the cam setting / preference, i could not find the setting at all
    Quote Originally Posted by superfire
    looked thru the cam setting / preference, i could not find the setting at all
    In the Camera Mode Select "Menu" go to Catagory and Select "Card." Pics should now default to the card when you save. (In order to "Share" or email a pic if you do not have Snappermail, you will have to copy or move the pic back to "Pics" or another location in your internal storage.)

P.S. If that doesn't stick, just click on the Top Right box and select "Card" before taking pics.
    "Everyday is a Gift, A Blessing, An Opportunity!" - GM

Phone history: Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo Centro, Pixi, Centro again, 800w, Treo 755p, Palm Pre
  7.    #7  
    thanks GeekyMom. it seems "stick". but i will see if it will still stick with the "card" after i do a soft-reset on the device.