Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1.    #1  
    After upgrading my Orange Treo 600 to firmware 3.04.
    Any way to solve this?
  2.    #2  
    I tried upgrading to v3.05 (http://mytreo.net/news/archives/000034.html) but now I can't use my SIM card anymore(not allowed). And typing sms messages still won't work.
  3.    #3  
    Is it possible to unlock a phone with v3.05 firmware?
    If not, could downgrading be an option?
  4. #4  
    I had the same problem with SMS after the upgrade. I used MaxTEXT to do SMS. It seems to have something to do with the service as well. My Airtel service in India had this problem. In the US I use t-mobile and it works fine.
  5. #5  
    Hi,

    just FYI - there is another discussion of this topic in mytreo.net forum.
  6. #6  
    In India I am using Airtel and was okay for SMS upto 3.04. With 3.05 I cannot enter a single character.
    For the present I have downgraded to 2.08 (actually, since I find it better than 3.04) and will wait for solutions
  7. #7  
    Hi !,
    Face the same problem with mine in Mumbai.
    Tried Hard reset and even a Battery disconnect. No results.
    After you down grades Firmware to below 03.05 does yor SMS work OK.
    If it does how does one Down grade .
    Thanks.
  8. #8  
    piloc might not be letting you to type. change language to default or update the bidi drivers from piloc.
  9. #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by MShain
    Hi !,
    Face the same problem with mine in Mumbai.
    Tried Hard reset and even a Battery disconnect. No results.
    After you down grades Firmware to below 03.05 does yor SMS work OK.
    If it does how does one Down grade .
    Thanks.
    There is a 2.08 FW somewhere on this site. Just download it and install it as per the instructions. This will convert to 2.08 OR you can also go for 3.04. I was personally not very happy with 3.04 in terms of network searches, although camera was much better. I use GPRS but could not find any difference between 2.08 and 3.04 hence I am sticking with 2.08.
  10. #10  
    P1 has a fix for this problem, tried it and WORKS! mytreo.net has some links, however it is easy to find it in the P1 support.. Only experience is that the procedure does not work completely. Had to first delete all SMS* files and then installed the Carrier and Network pdb files and wow! Remember to also delete Texter.prc (thanks Mol!)

Posting Permissions