1.    #1  
    I paid 10 dollars the 20th 0f May for upgrading from agendus 7.06 to 8,but i didn't receive my key/code. I sent a lot of mail,but nothing, I sent them a fax,but nothing: I live in Italy so is very difficult to call them.What can I do?
    When you purchased Agendus they setup a user account into their support area for you.

Browse to http://www.iambic.com/myiambic/login.asp and login.

Your keys are available on the "My Products" page.
  3.    #3  
    I tried,but I don't remember my password,so I put my e-mail address and......nothing happen,-i don't receive anything via e.mail......
    Did you perhaps have/use a different email address when you originally registered?
    GSM Treo 600 with Cingular
    New Avatar caused by:This Post
  5.    #5  
    ....absolutely no;infact I use the section "lost code", and they recognise my upgrade, they say they sent me the code by mail but I receive nothing....
    That sucks.
    Hopefully it's just a delay in the email being sent or a delay en route.

I've found that iambic's support is abosultely terrible, and in fact, I now no longer use either of the products that I originally purchased from them.
    GSM Treo 600 with Cingular
    New Avatar caused by:This Post
    Quote Originally Posted by marcoval
    ....absolutely no;infact I use the section "lost code", and they recognise my upgrade, they say they sent me the code by mail but I receive nothing....
    Spam filter eating it?
    I purchased mine on the 19th and had to send them an e-mail in order to get my code (5 days later). I forwarded the original e-mail from Handango.com to support@iambic.com and I received the reg. code within a few hours.
    Me = Nokia 5170/Palm III > Kyocera 6035 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 755p > Treo Pro > Palm Pre

Wife = Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 755p > Palm Centro > Palm Pixi
    I purchased my upgrade yesterday and received my code within an hour.

But I am having many soft resets aftfer upgrading to 8.0. I may go back to DateBk
    The Toad
    It took a couple of days for me to get my upgrade unlock code via email. But I got impatient and logged in direct myself, like what dgoodisi suggested. The code was waiting right there.
    Took me several days as well. I like this product but iambic's support is indeed awful.
    I have never let my schooling interfere with my education.
    -Mark Twain
  12.    #12  
    ......I don't have any spam filter,and I sent them a fax with my fax number.....