1.    #1  
    Well placed the Treo into the cradle and bamb it went dead. Tried to revive it and could not get any life out of it at all. All buttons, soft reset, and Hard reset had no effect. So Im thinking I got a defect and the Sprint store was going to give me a problem ( only had my Treo for about 8 days now) saying that I had done something.
    As it worked out the guy to it in the back and came back out in about 10min saying that the battery had jumped off the connector. He also told me that if it happens again he will just swap it out for a new one, but he did mention that hes had a couple of these do this.
    Just thought I would share.
    Great Forum btw.
    Mux
    How could a battery jumped off the connector? Did they show you?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mux11
    Well placed the Treo into the cradle and bamb it went dead. Tried to revive it and could not get any life out of it at all. All buttons, soft reset, and Hard reset had no effect. So Im thinking I got a defect and the Sprint store was going to give me a problem ( only had my Treo for about 8 days now) saying that I had done something.
    As it worked out the guy to it in the back and came back out in about 10min saying that the battery had jumped off the connector. He also told me that if it happens again he will just swap it out for a new one, but he did mention that hes had a couple of these do this.
    Just thought I would share.
    Great Forum btw.
    Mux
    samething exactly happened to mine. Tmo sent me a refurb.