Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1.    #21  
    Quote Originally Posted by ymmij
    Re: Butler not going off until caller hung up.

My question has nothing to do with a call which has been answered. Right now I have Butler set to remind me every 20 seconds if a call was missed. If I have not answered a new incoming call within the first 20 seconds, the Butler tone kicks in...and will overlap with the sounds which I have setup with Lightwav. If the point of Butler is to remind your of calls you have missed, then I would expect that Butler never plays any tones until the original call has hung-up...and it is well and truly a missed call.

Sorry for the confusion.
    That sounds like a better way to do things - at the moment Butler just looks for incoming call. It would be complex though (i'd have to count calls coming in, then 'check them off if answered) - so it might end up impractical.
    Hobbyist Software
    VLC Remote - Control VLC from your Pre
    Remote - Control iTunes from your Pre
    Global Posts
    106 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by confusedvorlon
    Yes! I've found out how to do it (I think) and now need to actually do it! I'm planning a butler code clean and a couple of fixes like this in the next few days.
    Great! if you need someone to help you test it out... let me know! Great Work!
    Hi,
    are you going to add LightWav type functionality to Butler to get rid of overlapping sounds? Would make Butler even better
  4.    #24  
    Quote Originally Posted by gagga
    Hi,
    are you going to add LightWav type functionality to Butler to get rid of overlapping sounds? Would make Butler even better
    What exactly do you mean by this?
    Hobbyist Software
  5.    #25  
    A number of the bugs and suggestions in this thread are sorted/implemented in the new Butler - please try it and report back at this thread:

http://discuss.treocentral.com/showthread.php?t=51612
    Hobbyist Software
    Quote Originally Posted by confusedvorlon
    What exactly do you mean by this?
    I just purchased Technician. That's what I wanted Thanks for your great tools.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12