Global Posts
    366 Global Posts
    Ok - so I have push mail setup so that my phone is paged with an SMS every time a new email comes in. As per the discussion in the group, TreoHelper, which was the app I was using to force a poll thru Snapper, isn't happy with the 1.20 update. Anyone know of any software replacements? Anyone want to write one?
    If someone writes a new application for this, make sure it also has the capability to lock the phone with an SMS too.
    What problems?

How about just asking potatoho (the author) to fix it? Anyway, its open source. Maybe I'll take a look at it after the weekend.
    "Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music." -Kristian Wilson, Nintendo, 1989
    Global Posts
    366 Global Posts
    The issues with wireless shutdown it seems.. Although now that I've been reading more on the groups - it doesn't seem to "always" be an issue.. <Sigh>.. Maybe the damn 1.20 update just stinks and we all have to deal with it.
    Global Posts
    69 Global Posts
    I use TreoHelper only for its ability to lock my phone if I send an SMS to it. This is still wor`
    Quote Originally Posted by ksawatsky
    I use TreoHelper only for its ability to lock my phone if I send an SMS to it. This is still wor`
    Cannot find the help to set this up. How does this work? I can see the Trigger text, but not sure about the Launch options.

Thanks
    Lee Ladisky