Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Results 101 to 120 of 160
  1. #101  
    Hi,

    you can go to Pref and monitoring and enable the prog you need.

    and you can go with the dpad to 2day, that changes to menu and then go to the right to adress the icons
    That it is .
    Walter from HMC
    wisdom is born by questions
    The PDA world before my Treo 750:
    Casio, Siena, Psion 3a, Revo, m505, m515, vX, Treo 270,
    Treo 600, Nokia 9300, MDA Vario, ASUS P525

    MacBook 13"3 Core 2 Duo 2GHz 2GB 160HDD and
    Treo 750 both actuell over exchangeserver by 1&1
    and my awesome Smart Roadster Coupe
  2. #102  
    Quote Originally Posted by Real-ity
    I guess I just don't "get it" like everyone else here. Instead of listing new emails and the numbers, there's just an icon? Same with SMS? And as far as I can see the only detailed and text listed items are appointments and todos? Maybe i'm just used to Today/Wassup.
    With one touch of the MENU button you have access to everything. I think it's great!
  3. #103  
    Quote Originally Posted by ido
    great app! so d-pad user friendly! now, some questions...
    can we get a background to fill the screen?
    can we alter the look of the top portion of the page?
    in the category "show today and next day, 2 days, etc, can we seen the due dates, and not just +1, +2, etc?
    whew!
    You can use your treo pics in RAM for backgrounds. Go to prefs/display
  4. #104  
    this app is far better than Wassup !!!!
  5. #105  
    Quote Originally Posted by ido
    oh, can we access the icons at the top (sms, vmail, etc) with the d-pad?
    up dpad will take you to the icons Then you can nav right and left. Also use the MENU button to access all that info on one screen also. Very cool
    Last edited by dutchtrumpet; 07/13/2004 at 02:06 PM.
  6. #106  
    Hi,

    First - THANK YOU ALL for your kind words.

    Now - some answers to questions not yet answered here (sorry - I will be working on a user-manual soon):

    - Tapping on the battery icon shows the battery, ram, and external memory card status.

    - To select a camera image - it needs to be in RAM. Camera images are 160x120, so they only fit below the top portion, and do not cover to the bottom. This is why you can also set a background color for them.

    - You will be able to create a full 160x160 background - I will prepare a PC utility (Windows) for converting BMP files. Only issue - I cant seem to be able to make the Treo battery & antenna gadget transparent, so they will have a white background.

    - No - you can not change the order and look of the icons on top - you can eliminate some of them at the "Monitoring" prefs.

    - Tip: Treo users can also see an icon for the top MUTE RINGER button when it's turned OFF.

    - Yes - you can see due dates - see the "Display" prefs.

    Thanks again !
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com
  7. #107  
    Quote Originally Posted by TAKEphONE
    Hi,

    First - THANK YOU ALL for your kind words.

    Now - some answers to questions not yet answered here (sorry - I will be working on a user-manual soon):

    - Tapping on the battery icon shows the battery, ram, and external memory card status.

    - To select a camera image - it needs to be in RAM. Camera images are 160x120, so they only fit below the top portion, and do not cover to the bottom. This is why you can also set a background color for them.

    - You will be able to create a full 160x160 background - I will prepare a PC utility (Windows) for converting BMP files. Only issue - I cant seem to be able to make the Treo battery & antenna gadget transparent, so they will have a white background.

    - No - you can not change the order and look of the icons on top - you can eliminate some of them at the "Monitoring" prefs.

    - Tip: Treo users can also see an icon for the top MUTE RINGER button when it's turned OFF.

    - Yes - you can see due dates - see the "Display" prefs.

    Thanks again !
    I humbly offer this experience concerning the white around the batt/ant gadget. The same was true for that gagdet on Arrow Launcher until I changer to 8 bits in colorize and noticed that it went away. Could that be related to your issue.

    Great product...where do we pay.

    thanks
  8. #108  
    Looks very nice, I am impressed..question...as I read it you need to use Takephone to indicate if there are voicemails waiting..any reason why a voicemail indicator couldn't be added for non-takephone users. It would be nice to see that there are voicemails waiting (number of them not as important, just that they're there) like I can from the regular phone app (envelope icon).

    Thanks and great job!
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

    "95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
  9. #109  
    Quote Originally Posted by dutchtrumpet
    I humbly offer this experience concerning the white around the batt/ant gadget. The same was true for that gagdet on Arrow Launcher until I changer to 8 bits in colorize and noticed that it went away. Could that be related to your issue.

    Great product...where do we pay.

    thanks
    Thanks for the tip - I will try it out...
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com
  10. #110  
    Quote Originally Posted by scottymomo
    Looks very nice, I am impressed..question...as I read it you need to use Takephone to indicate if there are voicemails waiting..any reason why a voicemail indicator couldn't be added for non-takephone users. It would be nice to see that there are voicemails waiting (number of them not as important, just that they're there) like I can from the regular phone app (envelope icon).

    Thanks and great job!
    Hi,

    I will try to add this later.
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com
  11. #111  
    And for all who asked:

    1. Thanks for the vote of confidence !

    2. You can purchase a license at www.shsh.com/products

    Thanks !
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com
  12. #112  
    Quote Originally Posted by TAKEphONE
    Hi,

    I will try to add this later.
    Cool, thx!
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

    "95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
  13. #113  
    Quote Originally Posted by TAKEphONE
    Hi,

    I will try to add this later.
    That would be very cool
  14. #114  
    In Preferences -> Applications, I have the SMS entry set to SMS.

    When I go to Preferences -> Monitoring -> SMS Apps, why isn't SMS an option here?

    MMS and Texter are the only choices

    Also, if I go to menu and select SMS, it takes me to the MMS app.

    TIA.
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

    "95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
  15. #115  
    Quote Originally Posted by scottymomo
    In Preferences -> Applications, I have the SMS entry set to SMS.

    When I go to Preferences -> Monitoring -> SMS Apps, why isn't SMS an option here?

    MMS and Texter are the only choices

    Also, if I go to menu and select SMS, it takes me to the MMS app.

    TIA.
    Let me check this out.

    What names exactly do you see in the Applications->SMS drop-down list ?
    And what names in the Monitoring->SMS list ?
    And what names when you tap the SMS icon on top ?
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com
  16. #116  
    isn't "texter" really the sms app. i have it selected and it works great.
  17. #117  
    Quote Originally Posted by TAKEphONE
    Let me check this out.

    What names exactly do you see in the Applications->SMS drop-down list ?
    And what names in the Monitoring->SMS list ?
    And what names when you tap the SMS icon on top ?
    Under Applications->SMS, I show SMS and MMS

    in Monitoring->SMS, I show MMS and Texter. Thanks to dutchtrumpet's suggestion, I enabled Texter, and now if I go to menu -> SMS, it takes me to SMS

    I have 3 meessages in my SMS inbox, but I see no icon indicator of this in 2day.

    hope that helps...
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

    "95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
  18. #118  
    Quote Originally Posted by TAKEphONE

    - Yes - you can see due dates - see the "Display" prefs.
    color me stupid..........still can't get a hold of this one........someone wanna help the slow kid???
  19. #119  
    shimon, I've got (*) letters/digits to start search. when I press the * button, it takes me to takephone, but inputs the letter z (the letter on the * button) . Is there anyway to press * to start the search but without the need to erase the z?
  20. #120  
    The 2day app says I have 1 e-mail message, but when I go there there is no unread mail. I deleted every e-mail. I use the mail program on my treo 600 that came with the latest firmware. (I also have takephone 6 installed)
    Last edited by Bobvark; 07/14/2004 at 12:48 AM.
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Posting Permissions