1.    #1  
    When trying to download an MP3 from a website within Blazer, I get the following error message -

"Failed to pass data to exchange manager. (0x1511)"

Has anyone else seen this? I'm running 1.20SPC (Sprint) on a Treo 600.

Basically I just want to be able to download MP3's from the web and save them to my SD card for playback via PTunes.
  2.    #2  
    Reading a few other threads it seems that some folks are able to get Blazer to download and play MP3's via PTunes just fine. Others a recommending WebPro for this. I dont want to shell out $35, though, so I'd sooner figure out how to get it to work with Blazer...

Edit: Okay, I just tried a different URL and it worked fine via HTTP. The issue may be that the original URL I tried was an FTP: ftp://ftp.scene.org/pub/music/groups...f_portrait.mp3

Does Blazer handle downloads via FTP - or is that what is choking it?
    Last edited by Indicator; 05/27/2004 at 12:59 PM.
    Blazer doesn't support FTP.
  4.    #4  
    Well, that would probably be it then, eh? I guess that answers my question. Thanks for the reply!
    I was under the impression that we couldn't download mp3 because the format wasn't supported by blazer. How can I download mp3s?
    Handspring Treo 300 --> Handspring Treo 600--> PalmOne Treo 650--> HTC PPC 6700--> HTC Mogul---> HTC Touch Pro---> Palm Pre