1.    #1  
    I'm ready to move on to the Treo 600 from Treo 300 and want to stay with Sprint. Has anyone had any luck working a deal to get the $399 new phone price rather than having to pay the $549 add-a-phone? Was wondering if adding Sprint landline ld service or extending pcs contract might work.

Thanks
    Michael
    Atlanta
    You can try ebay. I bought mine for $450. You'll want to look for "new" phones though...or you could buy used and purchase Sprint's protection/replacement plan. Also, Sprint might give you a credit...I think they'll give you a $150 credit if you haven't upgraded your phone in 18 months.

Good Luck!!
    ~Meleana~
    Global Posts
    883 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mschwarz
    I'm ready to move on to the Treo 600 from Treo 300 and want to stay with Sprint. Has anyone had any luck working a deal to get the $399 new phone price rather than having to pay the $549 add-a-phone? Was wondering if adding Sprint landline ld service or extending pcs contract might work.

Thanks
    Michael
    Atlanta
    I think sprint just started an 18 month phone credit program. You should check with a CS rep. You should be able to get whatever offer is available for new customers if you are willing to resign a contract.
    Go ebay and haggle. I got mine for 300.00.