1.    #1  
    Hi,

I tried searching the forums but could find nothing specific, other than stuff on boosting the signal with extra antennas or discussions about forcing roaming that didn't mention editing the PRLs as a possible solution. My 600 sticks to the Sprint signal to zero bars and even then won't find a non-Sprint network until it totally loses the Sprint signal. I saw on sprintusers that some claimed that editing the PRL is could do this. True, or red herring?

TIA, and sorry if it's already posted somewhere...just help me find those directions!
    Angel

SprintPCS Sony Zuma/Psion Revo (still miss Revo) >> SprintPCS Kyocera 6035 (1 replacement) >> SprintPCS Treo 300 >> SprintPCS Treo 600 (2 replacements) >> Cingular Treo 650 #1 arrived 2/11/05 ; replaced 3/7, 3/12, and 3/14
    There is already a long thread about this:

$60+ for SW to force Digital Roam on Sprint T600. More $ in pot?

Unfortunately, I don't think anyone's found a solution... Is there a link to the info you mentioned at sprintusers?

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
  3.    #3  
    You can do a search using "edit PRL". But the discussions only include editing PRLs on phones, not Treos or other smart phones. Oh well. :-(
    Angel

SprintPCS Sony Zuma/Psion Revo (still miss Revo) >> SprintPCS Kyocera 6035 (1 replacement) >> SprintPCS Treo 300 >> SprintPCS Treo 600 (2 replacements) >> Cingular Treo 650 #1 arrived 2/11/05 ; replaced 3/7, 3/12, and 3/14