1.    #1  
    does anyone know of a workaround by PalmOne regarding the problem with anwering "no caller id" incoming calls when the contact database exceeds 3000?
    I addressed this issue with Handspring in Dec '03, and they knew nothing. Found a quick answer in this forum (suggestion was to reduce number of contacts) and it worked.

Wondering if there was a more permant fix.

Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by tomd4re
    does anyone know of a workaround by PalmOne regarding the problem with anwering "no caller id" incoming calls when the contact database exceeds 3000?
    I addressed this issue with Handspring in Dec '03, and they knew nothing. Found a quick answer in this forum (suggestion was to reduce number of contacts) and it worked.

Wondering if there was a more permant fix.

Thanks!
    I'm getting to that limit fast myself. I guess I'll have to start acrchiving.
    Previous User of T-Mobile Pocket PC Phone Edition, Now Using T-Mobile Treo 600, Firmware v3.05, Software v600-1.12-ROW, Palm OS v5.2.1, Hardware B, Handspring Phone v1.0
    Use Beyond Contacts or Key Suite or any 3rd party spreadsheet, database or contact manager that does NOT use the built-in database.

I have my most used 1500 contacts in the built-in database, and another 6000 in Beyond Contacts.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyril
    Use Beyond Contacts or Key Suite or any 3rd party spreadsheet, database or contact manager that does NOT use the built-in database.

I have my most used 1500 contacts in the built-in database, and another 6000 in Beyond Contacts.
    Thanks for the input! Does the 3rd prty app create any other conflicts and can you back up w/hotsync? I had read somewhere that you can't backup w/hotsync

Thanks again!