1.    #1  
    Can someone post the Reveille (Bugle Call) ringtone or alarm sound? I prefer regular alarm sound over midi because it's louder (I need the really fast one. Downloaded a slow version-iz no good). Thanx!
    3GUpload has one. If you dont have an account, you will need to register. Unlimited downloads for a year for $5.

CGordonn
  3.    #3  
    any free ones someone can post here?
    3Gupload is awesome! For 5 bucks its a great deal considering you pay sprint a few bucks just to rent a ringtone for 90 days.

I have the ringtone but I paid my hard earned 5 bucks to download that and about a thousand other ringtones.

-dan
  5.    #5  
    Jeez people all I need is one ringtone. If you can't share then why bother even posting?
    Quote Originally Posted by treoneo
    Jeez people all I need is one ringtone. If you can't share then why bother even posting?
    Maybe they are trying to give you a subtle hint to pay for the products that others produce?
  7.    #7  
    dude it's a ringtone. do a search for ringotnes & you will see that many of these are shared on this board.
    Global Posts
    746 Global Posts
    How much did you pay for your Treo? I paid $600. I think you can afford another $5. If not then you definetly have misapropriated funds, and I am some what convinced you work for the government.
    dude it's a ringtone. do a search for ringotnes & you will see that many of these are shared on this board.
    Okay, well...I guess no one has a free one to share with you. Sorry.

I use 3GUpload too. It is well worth the $5 you can upload you're personal stuff too. Why not give it a try?

~Meleana~
    ...pay for the products that others produce?
    Amen to that. Either that or make the ringtone yourself with any number of free tools.
    Treoneo - check out this link... did a search on yahoo for "mp3 wav Reveille" and found this...
    right click here to save

hope this helps

Feel free to send me $5
  12.    #12  
    thanx to those of you who shared. to the rest, you can bite me with relish
    As someone whose supplemental income comes from music and/or various audio-related practices, supporting people who also do this is very important to me. That's why I don't find it too hard to choke on 5 measly bucks for an endless supply of tones. May you reap what you sow, treoneo.
    Too bad you can't cough up five bucks for unlimited tunes. I went and downloaded reveille off of 3Gupload...and it is fantastic and loud!!! I can hear it from across the house!

~Meleana~
    Oh, please- don't be so sanctimonious. The guy was looking for single file, not your entire collection of ringtones. Jeez, some of us can remember when internet boards like this were for sharing and exchanging, not recriminations of political correctness. OK, flame away, peons.
    try geeksounds. This has Reveille not tried on treo but was great on my Palm 515
  17.    #17  
    thank you last two posters! that's the kind of forum I like to be a part of. it's not like I was asking for a fully registered copy of snappermail 2.0 with imap! any got one for me? heheh JK :-D