1.    #1  
    Unfortunately I don't have my sync cable Anyone get a chance to try it out? There were a few times were a call would reset my phone (using 2.1 now) Tho it was probably due to one of the conditions that was mentioned in the last update. Here's the updates on the Readme file...

Version 2.2 Changes
    -------------------

General Prefs
    -------------

- added new checkbox option to disable Alarms in lwav.
    this feature is for Treo600 users only. if you find that lwav
    is lagging and you dont use Alarm replacement then check this checkbox.

when this option is checked you can not assign sound files for alarms.

Alarms
    ------

- Fixed the bug with Datebk5 for individual alarms.

Treo600
    -------

- Added JPG callerID. You select the JPG in the Contact Ringtone
    screen by selecting "Change Video" from the menu item.
    when displaying jpg callerID it will always be displayed at co-ordinates
    0,0 and if the jpg is larger then it will be scaled to fit the screen.
    if the jpg big it will take a second or so to resize. for best performance
    make your image fit the screen resolution eg: 160x160 or 320x320

- Updated the gifAnim lib. Gifs that didnt play properly before
    should play fine now.

- Separated the Video and Sound prefs. the new Video prefs is
    now under the Treo menu

- In the video prefs if you are using GIF as callerID or video callerID
    you can set the where the gif will be drawn by changing the X and y Coords.

- Added option to display the callerID info on the picture ID or video caller
    screen

- Added new menu item on the Treo menu to import all the JPG pictures from the
    camera database in ram.

- In the main Treo screen new buttons are added for quick acccess

- when change video or picture callerID you can now preview it before selecting it

- added new choice in Coverup up. To disable coverup select Disable
    Neil
    Handspring Visor Deluxe > Treo 600 > Palm Pre > iPhone 4s & Touchpad 32gb
    Yep, I've got it installed. No new issues yet.

I still get the occassional SMS message for no reason, but that's nothing new.
    got it, installed it, no problems. and i'm *very* happy to have the option to disable that annoying cover-up.
    I used it to convert the pictures I had stored in RAM over to my SD card....that seemed to work fine.

but, when i try to preview the .jpg images from my SD card...it resets the phone. It is the same image that was used for the picture ID under the Favorites feature?

I can preview the video's I have saved on my SD card and RAM.
    Last edited by RoTTyLr; 05/26/2004 at 05:44 PM.
    I am getting constant SMS notifications (the mp3 I have assigned to SMS in Lightwav keeps going off) with this version. But I have NO SMS messages.

I'm on a Sprint version Treo 600.

I'm rolling back to 2.1 to make sure it's the new version. When I disable the Lightwav SMS tone this stops in 2.2
    i can't get coverup to play. When i hit the activate button, it brings up the window with my assigned coverup, but it does not play
    Christo

"it's not the quantity, but the quality"

There are NO Limits
    Global Posts
    478 Global Posts
    where did it come from...it is not listed on their site

rob
    You should get an email about the update.... that is now i got mine

What is SMS problem i hear about??
    Iím a lucky man to count on both hands
    The ones I love..

Visor Pro -> Visor Edge -> Treo 180 -> Treo 270 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> T|T2+SE T68i -> Treo 600 -> T-Mobile MDA -> Treo 755p -> Treo 800w -> Treo 755p -> PALM PRE -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Palm Pre 3

Twittering about
    Here is a strange problem for everyone....

Sometimes (say 40% of the time) when I miss a call I will have the keyguard flash on and off rapidly until I softreset the treo. I am using 2.2 as well as butler 1.49

Has anyone else had this problem?
    Quote Originally Posted by bigredgpk
    What is SMS problem i hear about??
    The Mp3 file I have set to SMS in Lightwav plays at random times for no reason. The screen doesn't turn on or anything I just hear the SMS tone.

I don't have an incoming SMS message when it plays. I'm guessing it may have something to do with the phone communicating with the network. When I turn off the SMS tone in Lightwav and select one of the built in tones in the default Treo preferences it works fine, so I'm pretty sure Lightwav is causing the Mp3 to play.
    Hey guys, I just updated and having some problems, maybe you guys can help me:

Before I would have to turn my Treo midi ringtone volume to zero (from 7) so that only the MP3 would sound. But now, if I turn my midi ringtone volume to zero, the MP3s also don't work. They don't even play in options.

Ok, second point. I tried converting all my SD MP3 ringtones to my RAM, but then in my list the RAM MP3 would dissapear. I just want it so when my SD card pops out, i still can hear my ringtones, can anybody help me?

Also I just want to through some jpgs onto my contacts, cause i don't feel like going into favorites and making favs and asigning pics from there but I would rather just use contacts directly via lightwav, but when i went to internal and external, there was nothign at all in the list. Then I had to convert the Treo pictures to the SD card, and when i tried to preview on of the pics form the SD card, the Treo crashed and reset. Geeez. Anyways, I just want to use the ram, and not the SD card, cause my SD card pops out in my pocket all the time.

Thanks, please help!!
    You touch me, I cut you.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpicyMeatball91
    Before I would have to turn my Treo midi ringtone volume to zero (from 7) so that only the MP3 would sound. But now, if I turn my midi ringtone volume to zero, the MP3s also don't work. They don't even play in options.
    No offence Meatball but RTFM....

You have to set all the MIDI sounds to Silent and set the volume to whatever you want it to be...
    Iím a lucky man to count on both hands
    The ones I love..

Visor Pro -> Visor Edge -> Treo 180 -> Treo 270 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> T|T2+SE T68i -> Treo 600 -> T-Mobile MDA -> Treo 755p -> Treo 800w -> Treo 755p -> PALM PRE -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Palm Pre 3

Twittering about
    I tried the new Caller ID feature when using an animated gif and I can see that it pops up initially at the top of the screen then disappears. Do I need a smaller animated gif?
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    Global Posts
    63 Global Posts
    After installing LW 2.2 update I noticed 2 problems. First under Contact ringtones if I switch from last,first in the lower rt corner all of my ringtones I set up are gone and I have to set them up again. Also when I get a call from a contact that I have set up for a callerID gif I get a soft reset when I try to answer or ignore. Anyone else have these problems?
    Quote Originally Posted by flyinjack
    Here is a strange problem for everyone....

Sometimes (say 40% of the time) when I miss a call I will have the keyguard flash on and off rapidly until I softreset the treo. I am using 2.2 as well as butler 1.49

Has anyone else had this problem?
    flyinjack,

I saw this problem with v2.1, but thought it was related to my use of OnlyMe! I have yet to see it since receiving Lightwav v2.2.
    Ndugu