1.    #1  
    I found some emulators for the Z-Interpreter, but the info on how to convert PC versions of zork for the paml are scarce.

Anyone here old enough to know what Zork is?

Do you run it on your Treo600?
    Yes and Yes

You don't need to convert the PC version, Infocom made most of those text adventure games free and you can find them on the net. Just download the raw z machine file like zork.z and install it per your emulator's instructions.

I use Kronos
    Pete
    Froboz!

I don't remember if that is right. I remember the house in the beginning. Typing 'turn left' would be brutal on the 600 keypad. Never did solve Zork III. I would take a stab at that one.

Archon is done.... OK game fans how about M.U.L.E.

Derek
    I beat wishbringer when I was younger. Never beat Zork however.
    Huge Infocom fan here. Played and beat most of the games when I was a kid. Have PalmFrotz and it works great. You can buy legal copies of almost all the Infocom games and convert them to use on your palm. Just look for "Infocom Masterpieces".
    Old enough to know what Zork is but I never figured it out.

Kinda sucks given the time I had.

I think Myst on the Treo would be cool.
    Quote Originally Posted by MC Hammered
    Old enough to know what Zork is but I never figured it out.
    Me too. Always seemed to get stuck at the underground dam. Played it on my Commie 64 "back in the day".
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by Texas T
    Me too. Always seemed to get stuck at the underground dam. Played it on my Commie 64 "back in the day".

And you never tried turning thr bolt to open the dam?

or using the inflatable raft to get across (NOTE: always put your sword in the boat before you get in)