Global Posts
    320 Global Posts
    Has anyone tried this? It looks like what I am looking for to track my spending (others just don't have enough features) but US$20 and no demo, I am not buying it just to find out it is crap!

So has anyone tried it? maybe if you have the manual it comes with so I can get a better idea of what it can and can't do!
    Global Posts
    106 Global Posts
    yah i was trying to download a demo too to compare to the free MinutesPlus program. I figgured it wasn't worth the chance, so I decided to stay with MinutesPlus.
    Global Posts
    116 Global Posts
    I have ver 1.42T. I had a couple of problems after their last upgrade, but the support people worked with me and resolved all issues. It does everything they say it will do.
    Global Posts
    320 Global Posts
    mmm bought it and now got a refund... looked good but is useless for me in Australia it only supports 1 minute billing (not 30second or 1 second as vodafone has) also does not support flagfall that ALL plans here have....

Looks good as I said just be carefull your plans our supported.... would have been easier if they had a demo!

Was nice of them to give refund though!
    Have you found any alternative suitable for Australian plans?
    Global Posts
    320 Global Posts
    No I have tried a few and none of them support flagfall, and they bill by the minute not buy 30 second block or 1 second as vodafone does!

mmm hope I get this refund they said I have to go through Palmgear to get the money back and they have ignored my emails so far!
    Quote Originally Posted by joele
    No I have tried a few and none of them support flagfall, and they bill by the minute not buy 30 second block or 1 second as vodafone does!

mmm hope I get this refund they said I have to go through Palmgear to get the money back and they have ignored my emails so far!
    This has always been an issue for me... the fact that PhoneToolsPro cannot be demo'd... I can't imagine how many potential sales they have lost due to their poor and somewhat stubborn stance.

Anyway, you've just answered 'demo'... PhoneToolsPro won't work with my plan.

I am currently using MinutesPlus . It doesn't do SMS or Data on the Treo (I use TrafficStat for data) but it is very flexible for voice plans and you can even design your own screen layouts.

MinutesPlus is 'donate-ware'
    TrafficStats is 'buy-ware' (but cheap).
    www.gsmworld.com