1.    #1  
    I am thinking of buying the Innopocket Treo 600 Hard Case but I have the following concerns:

1. I see that case protrudes slightly on the back near the screw hole for the belt clip. Is this protrusion so great that it makes the case wobble when typing if you have the case lying on a flat surface?

2. I see that there is no hole for the microphone pickup. Does anyone find that people can't hear them when using the microphone? I already find that people have great difficulty in hearing me on some calls with the Treo in the PalmOne Form Fit Leather Case.

Please let me know if I have anything to be concerned about.
    The case will not lay flat because of the screw in the case, in addition the weight of the door cause it to lean to one side. I have not had trouble with people not hearing me while the phone was in the case.
    Global Posts
    265 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Parityone
    The case will not lay flat because of the screw in the case, in addition the weight of the door cause it to lean to one side. I have not had trouble with people not hearing me while the phone was in the case.
    i am not happy with mine. it is difficult to hold (slippery) and that is magnified by the door opening to the side. that fact that the case is metal allows for a perfect fit for all of the functions. people will have no problem listening to you.
    morris stalk
  4.    #4  
    It is a bit unclear whether the case has a hole for the microphone. While the Innopocket photos do not show one, one Mexican rewiew linked to from the Innopocket website does show a hole.
    So does the case have a hole for the microphone or not???

Re:
    Quote Originally Posted by Parityone
    I assume that you can unscrew the screw though. Is this the case? If so then does the protusion of the case itself (without the screw or beltclip attached) cause the treo to wobble when typing on a flat surface?
    Global Posts
    265 Global Posts
    there is a hole for the microphone. you should have no trouble typing.
    morris stalk
    I am looking for a case to protect the Treo when I'm mountain biking, hiking, etc. I am thinking of getting this case but want to know if it would stand up to a serious shock, like if I fall off my bike and land on it (it would be in my backpack). The other option is a Pelican case, which I know will take abuse but it's bulky.