1.    #1  
    I installed InStep Print & Fax 2.2. As soon as I clicked send / fax (or whatever) after I entered a fax number, it resets itself.

i uninstalled and reinstalled again and it does the same thing

any ideas

any help would be very helpful
    Probably doesn't work on the Treo. There is no fax program that will work to date..
    Global Posts
    57 Global Posts
    That's interesting...
    I just picked up my Treo 600 on Monday (waiting to port...) and I did not notice the Instep program at first, but saw it on the Treo last night. I don't know if it got bundled with the Adobe .PDF reader, the .doc reader I synced or it was there all along.

If it is just taking up space, I'll remove it!

Rob
    Never heard of that being included on the Treo, I also believe the Adobe Reader had to be added also, did you get someon'e refurbished unit ?

Get the program a shot and see if you have the same problems as "Superfire".
    Global Posts
    57 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dlbrummels
    Never heard of that being included on the Treo, I also believe the Adobe Reader had to be added also, did you get someon'e refurbished unit ?

Get the program a shot and see if you have the same problems as "Superfire".
    I added the programs I listed above myself. I am just not sure how Instep got in there. I don't recall adding it to the Install list for syncing. I otherwise added a few games, and picked up only one .prc file for each program.

I didn't really look into the software yet, but it seems as if you need a printer or fax machine that is Instep enabled.