Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1.    #1  
    this comes from gizmodo. don't know how accurate this is and i have no other info than the photo. but at least it is something to drool over.
    Attached Images Attached Images
  2. #2  
    That's a horrible photoshop.
  3. Fittske's Avatar
    Posts
    607 Posts
    Global Posts
    611 Global Posts
    #3  
    I could have done better with MS Paint!
    "When Palm announced today that its new smartphone would run an operating system from Microsoft, it was the equivalent of Coca-Cola agreeing to fill its bottles with Pepsi." ~David M. Ewalt, Forbes Magazine
    ----------------------------------------------------
    My Phone history.....
  4. #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by thomasein
    this comes from gizmodo. don't know how accurate this is and i have no other info than the photo. but at least it is something to drool over.

    Shame on Gizmodo, PDA24/7 and all other sites for publishing such obvious and predictiable fakes on their front page. Even a tiny amount of effort searching would have revealed that this was simply a photoshop created by NikMan at PIC and other forums. Very pathetic...
    _________________
    aka Gfunkmagic

    Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w



    Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

    Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
  5. #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by gfunkmagic
    Shame on Gizmodo, PDA24/7 and all other sites for publishing such obvious and predictiable fakes on their front page. Even a tiny amount of effort searching would have revealed that this was simply a photoshop created by NikMan at PIC and other forums. Very pathetic...
    Just another way for them to generate news!.......or rumors?
    ~ ScandaLous ~
  6. #6  
    Not sure whether I'm used to it, the Treo actually looks weird without an antenna!
  7. #7  
    Hi,

    how about this kind of Treo? It will be called Treo666.....

    http://www.treopolis.de/forum/images/posts/treo666.jpg



    Thomas
  8. #8  
    Ha ha ha .... cute!
  9. #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by Chief
    Hi,

    how about this kind of Treo? It will be called Treo666.....

    http://www.treopolis.de/forum/images/posts/treo666.jpg



    Thomas
    Now that looks good ... wouldn't want to have it in my pocket but it looks damn good. Maybe you should make it red and make the antenna's more pointy
    water created humans to carry it up hills
  10. #10  
    so the antenna from the 660 is used to power bluetooth on the 666? hehe
  11. #11  
    the treo666 was forged by lucifer himself

Posting Permissions